FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

spx 15 min candle
dots are close

[
28hl9oy.jpg

have isolated the last 2 downmoves on spx
see there is an inkling of a recoil..not proven yet

Morning all,

On the 1H DAX charts I see LH, MA crossovers and a narrowing triangle wedge... Three Line Breaks also indicating a sell. Only MACD / RSI looking trifle oversold but that doesn't have much weighting at all.

On the Daily we are just holding abov 11300s whilst being at two trendlines; downward sloping green & red kneckline.

We are also below PP redline so I do feel at least PP-S1 @ 11330 needs to be tested which is what we have been seeing I think. Wouldn't be surprised if we close @ 11075 - PP-S3 today.

Bears are already attacking yesterday's low which was expected given the weak close yesterday.

Attachments

• DAX_D_150626_sod.GIF
    DAX_D_150626_sod.GIF
    33.9 KB · Views: 150
SPX

Looks like a clear setup moving sideways. Long term trend line in red clearly broken and a test of PP-S3 @ 2075 is what I would expect. I think 2074 would get me my 3rd gold medal in the forecasting competition too. ;)

SPX also made a LH from last May. I can't see it takeing it up to test PP-R2 @ 2128 but this is the US markets where irrational exuberance rules supreme.

I also feel if anything agreement or lack of re:Grexit will reflect negatively on the US markets. If a deal is reached it means there is nothing holding back the rate rises. If no deal then US should - in theory not be impacted by it all, so we are told. Hence, down periscope with the SPX imo. (n)

Attachments

• SPX5_DH_150626_sod.GIF
    SPX5_DH_150626_sod.GIF
    36.7 KB · Views: 155
Other stuff...

WTI oil below $60. Range seems to be narrowing to 59-61. We are either seeing long term stablisation of the oil price or approaching some breakout. Not much of an opinion. At a guess I favour $56 level.

Gold holding 1170 edging a little up after the rejection from 1200. May test 1160 and would take a long punt in the 60s. It may try and take back the 1180s imo.

Euro may test 1.11200 by the end of the day. Bearish on euro.

Cable testing support before next lurch forward to take out 1.60 imo. May drop to 1.54. Bullish bias on cable.

Asia markets all down... Indication of expecttaions for today. :rolleyes:

Bond yields showing mixed picture so not good for equities imo. US, UK and German 10Y yields rising.

Mr Carney will be speaking today 3:15 so cable likely to get a flutter. I'm expecting him to talk it down, but who knows???

Infationary pressures showing in economy and policy makers are hailing this as a success. Shocking I know but it's amazing where the global economy has moved to in the last 30 years. (y)

Let's roll... It's Friiiidaaaayyyyyyyy :clap::clap::clap:

11410 res this morning
now is minor supp
had 11415 marked..will it hold ?? a minor uptrend on 1 minute