FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

I still feel that DAX has high probability of tanking...

At least chart seems like that...

Yup...

The reason why I was saying, because of bearish pattern forming at top (blue)

ofcourse can further change into another pattern...:LOL:

Broke the pattern down... further down side expected....

Attachments

• DAX_21MAYV1.jpg
    DAX_21MAYV1.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 130
Broke the pattern down... further down side expected....

That would suit me...

However US numbers at 1:30 & 3:00pm likely to move markets one way or another.

Sadly I'm going to be out for lunch so will miss it. Might have to tighten my DOW TSL.

Any views on the DOW?

That would suit me...

However US numbers at 1:30 & 3:00pm likely to move markets one way or another.

Sadly I'm going to be out for lunch so will miss it. Might have to tighten my DOW TSL.

Any views on the DOW?

DOW 30 minutes pattern is bearish..... might hover within the channel until lunch time or might even break but pattern is bearish...

Attachments

• DOW_21MAYV1.jpg
    DOW_21MAYV1.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 153
18100 is 38.2 fib plus 18150 level is weekly pivot.... from PA point of view this area has support as well... so might be able to hold.. if sell is not strong.

just had a thought......if we all become miu'lion-ares from this chat room, how bent would it be if the banks took us to court for colluding ...... the 30 musketeers !!!

I'm sure the market is in limbo waiting for one of us to make a call......."dre'e'e'e'emiiiiiiiig..... dream dream drea'min"

just had a thought......if we all become miu'lion-ares from this chat room, how bent would it be if the banks took us to court for colluding ...... the 30 musketeers !!!

I'm sure the market is in limbo waiting for one of us to make a call......."dre'e'e'e'emiiiiiiiig..... dream dream drea'min"

Hate to burst into your dream, but we are more likely to be scammed by banks betting against us... :rolleyes:

they may all be overbought..so you might be able to short
lookin now

On my 1hr charts I see lower highs for the 6th, 13th and 18th.

Depending on data and noise today it may lurch to 61. I see 61-62 as short zone.

So will wait to get a better price. Otherwise will let it go.

Hate to burst into your dream, but we are more likely to be scammed by banks betting against us... :rolleyes:

The banks are the least of my worries..... I got the ba'std brokers jiggery pokery to deal with first ;)

We may need your Vasoline'ometer Atilla to gauge how much the banks may shaft us

I'm not in market this afternoon

Good luck today

The banks are the least of my worries..... I got the ba'std brokers jiggery pokery to deal with first ;)

We may need your Vasoline'ometer Atilla to gauge how much the banks may shaft us

I'm not in market this afternoon

Good luck today

Haha, yes I remember our mutual friend... :LOL:

wrt brokers this is why I prefer limit orders as opposed to market ones.

If I'm thinking of a short or a long then always set the order by the size of the spread or more or use a trailing SL limit order.

You'd be surprised how often your transactions get filled at a much better price.

If you miss a trade no big deal.

Limit orders way to trade imo. Not market orders.

you might get a decent short
4 hour data
261ksuf.gif

Thanks Dentist,

I also use ThreeLineBreak, which on the 1hr & 4hr charts showing buy phase.

I'll be out for long lunch so will be missing the news releases likely to cause some volatility. So I'll stay out for now.

Have fun y'all now (y)

Haha, yes I remember our mutual friend... :LOL:

wrt brokers this is why I prefer limit orders as opposed to market ones.

If I'm thinking of a short or a long then always set the order by the size of the spread or more or use a trailing SL limit order.

You'd be surprised how often your transactions get filled at a much better price.

If you miss a trade no big deal.

Limit orders way to trade imo. Not market orders.

It was such a funny put down, I had to acknowledge it...

Vasoline'ometer should be the official meter to check vendors out IMHO :LOL:

Reading this on the phone at mo.

Will look at your reply later, appreciate your experienced input