FTMO Challenge

Had a 'certain' trade on gold that I left alone and had to make back.I've noted to myself before never to trade gold.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 16-45-29 Account MetriX FTMO.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 16-45-29 Account MetriX FTMO.png
    167.8 KB · Views: 119
Glacial fills and outside the 2 minutes of supposed turmoil.I assume they'll be getting complaints from their traders.Hope so.

Glacial fills and outside the 2 minutes of supposed turmoil.I assume they'll be getting complaints from their traders.Hope so.
I don't think the CPI was a news event. Assuming thats where the 2-mins comes from?
The FTMO calendar doesn't show it as Restricted.
Is that what you were trading?
Noticed the spreads on US30 was as wide as 5pips at times.

Probably not worth doing.Too much size to hold.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 11-49-03 Account MetriX FTMO.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 11-49-03 Account MetriX FTMO.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 124
Probably realised by now that I can't do it.Lost a lot of money years ago and wanted a fresh try(s) when my resentment had subsided.Just horrifying that I joined another forum at the same time as Hershey did.A malevolent looking for fools.Probably won't be back as I think 'trading' is gambling.Good luck all and I hope you eventually escape.

hello trendie.. it is literally impossible to beat this challenge... they make rules that make it so easy for them to fail you, that you will never win.. (1) there are traders that get hung up on doing this ftmo scam over and over and over... it becomes almost worse than an addiction to cocaine..

ftmo has not live brokerage. they have not one shred of evidence that they actually have any live traders.

hey trendie... i would be willing to let you play one of my demo accounts for a flat fee of $6k per year and if you are ever able to earn 16% profit in a week and only experience a 1/25% drawdown on any day, i will award to you a five billion dollar account.

you can pay the $6k fee monthly, put me on auto debit..

good luck.
hi baddogfx,
You have a 5billion dollar account, and all I have to do is pay YOU £6K to get some of it?
Are you a Nigerian prince, by any chance?

Definition of irony:
Make 16% in one week and only experience 1/25% drawdown and get a 5billion dollar account:

"... it is literally impossible to beat this challenge... they make rules that make it so easy for them to fail you, that you will never win.."

What happened to the guy who posted on this thread saying FTMO was a scam and there were no FTMO traders at all?

Lost his bottle and got admin to remove his posts?

"baddog4x said:
hello trendie.. it is literally impossible to beat this challenge... they make rules that make it so easy for them to fail you, that you will never win.. (1) there are traders that get hung up on doing this ftmo scam over and over and over... it becomes almost worse than an addiction to cocaine..

ftmo has not live brokerage. they have not one shred of evidence that they actually have any live traders.

hey trendie... i would be willing to let you play one of my demo accounts for a flat fee of $6k per year and if you are ever able to earn 16% profit in a week and only experience a 1/25% drawdown on any day, i will award to you a five billion dollar account.

you can pay the $6k fee monthly, put me on auto debit..

good luck."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^^^ This bellend

What happened to the guy who posted on this thread saying FTMO was a scam and there were no FTMO traders at all?

Lost his bottle and got admin to remove his posts?
Not at all they were banned with all posts deleted for other reasons.