FTMO Challenge

Made myself experiment around the open on smaller size.I'll have to print out a daily trading sheet with signals,times,targets etc and fill it in.Might try again in the afternoon see how things go.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-25 Account MetriX 2100345864 FTMO.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-25 Account MetriX 2100345864 FTMO.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 133
Make or break time for the day.I'm down as it took me in on my buy stop.Still trying to be in the market for regular bar swings without freakout.Have a buy order in and if I can get some back I'll be happy.

Was quite sure I'd found an easier way but obviously it's known and the algos are on it.I was taken in on the tick.Seems I'm fated to be a 'scalper'.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-25 Account MetriX 2100345864 FTMO(1).png
    Screenshot_2021-05-25 Account MetriX 2100345864 FTMO(1).png
    109.5 KB · Views: 127
Excellent stuff, Here.
Are you manually scalping?
You're doing around 35 trades a day?
Thats mental!

I go under water and then I have to fight to get it back.This afternoon I set a stop trying for one trade on the US open and got taken in on the high tick.Usually I'd have washed but I'm trying to stay in for one bar at least.Got my little bit of up just now though so that saved the day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-25 Account MetriX 2100345864 FTMO(2).png
    Screenshot_2021-05-25 Account MetriX 2100345864 FTMO(2).png
    108 KB · Views: 120
Going to open a challenge with them using metatrader 5.Obviously will be completely different as £900 pounds are on the line.Good thing is you get another go if you're in profit.Meanwhile I should learn how to code.

Last edited:
I might try using the trade copier she uses for another challenge.I understand the brokerage has been sorted out as I'll likely be scalping for ten pips a few times a day.Anyone suggest any excellent trade copiers?

I hadn't seen this before but it sounds good

Have to prepare a flat for a damp inspection so I'll start next week.I sent an email to Mark Cook and got an invite to his mentoring course at his home.Should have gone really.He sent me an invite a few years in a row up until his death? Must have been a nice man.Also I just booked my second covid jab for tomorrow (friday) and they say that it can be worse than the first so that will give me the weekend to recover.

Last edited:
Probably doomed as I'm still switching timeframes but 'only' a £1000 this time rather than more.

Pretty sure there's a gbp long coming up so maybe that will rescue the day?

It's the euro messing it up but maybe it will come around.I only want 30 pips or so

Pretty sure there's a gbp long coming up so maybe that will rescue the day?
If you are referring to GBP.USD then it is unlikely in my view and has a greater probability of going lower today especially this afternoon.

Only £1100 down so after lunch should be a doddle.I don't trade after 4pm.

The euro is looking a short on the daily but I'm not trading that.Pity.