From Zero to Hero - in a year's time

It is obvious it is over leveraged and the stop loss is fake.
Nothing else needed and I don't believe sought out either. Who is asking details of your EA here, I didn't see anyone?

Short term results are relevant as with the leverage employed there is no long term.

A "fake stop-loss" is a curious fantasy. How is that even supposed to work?

Could you, please, illustrate that novelty with a screenshot?

No, can't be bothered. Ask your bot.
Opened 15.40 stopped 16.09 opened 16.15 stopped 17.11
and previously too.

I am sure it is down to my ignorance of your complicated bot with a long term price strategy that enters on short time frames only when just stopped out. Seems very complex to me.

No, can't be bothered. Ask your bot.
Opened 15.40 stopped 16.09 opened 16.15 stopped 17.11
and previously too.

I am sure it is down to my ignorance of your complicated bot with a long term price strategy that enters on short time frames only when just stopped out. Seems very complex to me.
Ah, got it. No complexity here - two versions of the bot are being simultaneously run on different time frames (M5 and M15) with different magic numbers.

Ah, got it. No complexity here - two versions of the bot are being simultaneously run on different time frames (M5 and M15) with different magic numbers.

Strange that it's now two bots with one account. Which is ahead?
I would have thought in that case the m5 version would generate a few more trades and sometimes without the second bot knowing even.
Be careful not to divulge to much info as who knows what evil geniuses could do with it.

Strange that it's now two bots with one account. Which is ahead?
I would have thought in that case the m5 version would generate a few more trades and sometimes without the second bot knowing even.
Be careful not to divulge to much info as who knows what evil geniuses could do with it.
In fact, the number of trades for each version proves about the same. It's not two bots but the exact same bot on different time frames.

See how you assumed wrongly and jumped to conclusions right away?

Yes I see what a fool I was to think that after you said "two versions of the bot running simultaneously".

I will stick with my original outcome for this escapade, I hope the next adventure isn't a book!

Yes I see what a fool I was to think that after you said "two versions of the bot running simultaneously".

I will stick with my original outcome for this escapade, I hope the next adventure isn't a book!

What will you do if your original outcome prediction fails just as miserably?

What will you do if your original outcome prediction fails just as miserably?

With the leverage used it will happen sooner or later.
31.6% in week and essentially 2 trades is too much.
Real stop/loss or not.

I have no wish for you to lose your money at all. You have that sewn up on your own.

With the leverage used it will happen sooner or later.
31.6% in week and essentially 2 trades is too much.
Real stop/loss or not.

I have no wish for you to lose your money at all. You have that sewn up on your own.
So how much time are you giving me to blow my account? Let's make a public bet, or something - otherwise, your rant is pointless.

So how much time are you giving me to blow my account? Let's make a public bet, or something - otherwise, your rant is pointless.

I make observations you call rants. About as strange as your use of stops. You know stop means stop and not time out right?
As you said I don't know the magic behind it.If you promise to keep using 80x leverage and fake stops would be interested.
No wimping down to lower lev ok.

I make observations you call rants. About as strange as your use of stops. You know stop means stop and not time out right?
As you said I don't know the magic behind it.If you promise to keep using 80x leverage and fake stops would be interested.
No wimping down to lower lev ok.

So no bet? How about a competition with your own system in terms of profit and drawdown over time?

So no bet? How about a competition with your own system in terms of profit and drawdown over time?

Unfortunately I don't have a magic bot I just trade myself unrestrained and across many pairs and indices, without secret numbers.

So me pointing out your use of leverage which is a fact and also funny s/l makes you this way!

Carry on we will enjoy your journey in any case.

Unfortunately I don't have a magic bot I just trade myself unrestrained and across many pairs and indices, without secret numbers.

So me pointing out your use of leverage which is a fact and also funny s/l makes you this way!

Carry on we will enjoy your journey in any case.
Is that the only way you can be (questionably) useful?

Hey babyjake1961, I made the same bad experiences when discussing. They are not worth it... Just concentrate on your trading and own stuff... That's at least what I have learnt and am practicing now... It is useless and fruitless to discuss with ignorants...