From 1000$ to more than 3 Million dollar in one day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be so blunt but anyone with half a brain reading this would know its just some crock of s**t hence why most members are mocking this clown.

If you are naive/moronic enough to fall for this then im glad, $100 is a small cost to quickly learn investing isn't for you. I would also suggest you avoid use of the internet as you are likely to fall prey to many a scam.

So instead of being extremely butthurt just see it for what it is, a clown offering some entertainment on a dull day when the markets are closed

Merry Christmas everyone :D

Sorry to be so blunt but anyone with half a brain reading this would know its just some crock of s**t hence why most members are mocking this clown.

If you are naive/moronic enough to fall for this then im glad, $100 is a small cost to quickly learn investing isn't for you. I would also suggest you avoid use of the internet as you are likely to fall prey to many a scam.

So instead of being extremely butthurt just see it for what it is, a clown offering some entertainment on a dull day when the markets are closed

Merry Christmas everyone :D

Geez really ? doh I mean doh I never doh realized doh

:D

Well pat I was talking to s1quash and perfectagent...just in case u missed their comments...

Last edited:
Benj will be so jealous.

It's true, but I turned my jealousy into gold today. I just opened a new forex account with $1 about an hour ago and I just raked in $10,000,000,000. Pretty good eh?

I've just been scalping .1 pips nonstop with all my margin one position at a time it works like a charm. :whistling

Rags to riches, but people don't want to put the effort in. If you have to rely on someone else for your strategy, don't bother.

I do not have one million but one day + 300% and don't retrieves data of history

Attachments

• R.jpg
    R.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 220
Status
Not open for further replies.