From 1000$ to more than 3 Million dollar in one day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy-Cooper.-007.jpg

i think this picture is ur mom pic ;)

How dare you say such a thing!

I'll have you know that is a picture of my sister, taken at her 21st birthday party.

Last edited:
anyone will give me name of broker with this terms i swear i will give him 100000 Dollar :
the terms :
--------------
1-MT4 4 digit ( not 5 digit)
2-accept scalping
3-spread 1 pip EUR/USD
4- broker not Scam

anyone will give me name of broker with this terms i swear i will give him 100000 Dollar :
the terms :
--------------
1-MT4 4 digit ( not 5 digit)
2-accept scalping
3-spread 1 pip EUR/USD
4- broker not Scam

someone else recently made a very similar request to yours. so follow the post link and do some legwork, don't look like the op bothered none (y)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/156552-cool-expert.html#post1950928

oh dear! i see the leopard fellow lost his spots... rip!
I no longer have an ass. I traded it for a camel.

Let me see if I have this correct. A scammer appears with statements he is making millions and wants others to invest.

I've been at this for 18 years and have seen many cons. Reality is that if someone was making this money in demo, an intelligent person would jump in and switch from demo to live trading their own account, not to advertise that he will take your money and trade it live for you. It's not a logical pattern to demo and have profitable account and then to solicit others to send him money so he can test it live using your money. We have one very desperate person that wants your money so he can scam you. If you can't see the many errors from these postings, you need to locate a school for common sense and attend the classes.

Learn to spot the cons and learn who these con artists are and don't fall for their crap. This spam is a scam and this poster is going to run with the money anyone sends him.

This reminds me of the con artist another forum had. He posted statements of 80+ entries within one hour and said he never loses. A closer look at the statements showed signs of photoshop editing and the trades showed same spreads on all pairs. I warned others about this clown and one person did send him $5,000 and in return, received a one page support and resistance definition that was taken from another website with no examples...then disappeared.

Don't fall for these cons and ask yourself, if it's too good to be true, than more than likely, it is.

Let me see if I have this correct. A scammer appears with statements he is making millions and wants others to invest.

I've been at this for 18 years and have seen many cons. Reality is that if someone was making this money in demo, an intelligent person would jump in and switch from demo to live trading their own account, not to advertise that he will take your money and trade it live for you. It's not a logical pattern to demo and have profitable account and then to solicit others to send him money so he can test it live using your money. We have one very desperate person that wants your money so he can scam you. If you can't see the many errors from these postings, you need to locate a school for common sense and attend the classes.

Learn to spot the cons and learn who these con artists are and don't fall for their crap. This spam is a scam and this poster is going to run with the money anyone sends him.

This reminds me of the con artist another forum had. He posted statements of 80+ entries within one hour and said he never loses. A closer look at the statements showed signs of photoshop editing and the trades showed same spreads on all pairs. I warned others about this clown and one person did send him $5,000 and in return, received a one page support and resistance definition that was taken from another website with no examples...then disappeared.

Don't fall for these cons and ask yourself, if it's too good to be true, than more than likely, it is.

er yes,thats what weve been saying,albeit with a touch of lulz:)

Yes i agree with you,This guy mohammad is spamming the people.

And you are not?
4 posts to date and 2 of them contain links to your products/website.

So you are saying this mohammad guy's stuff is cr@p, but we should try yours instead.

Vendor scam wars :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Peter

we need more vendors

OK then....

I remember before my re-incarnation....

Writing a system on Tradestation....

That made a sh!t load of money in REAL TIME sim...

Of course, it was all based on a bug on the platform @ the time.

I told TS about it & they said "it's not a bug, it's technically correct". So, I asked the brokerage arm of TS if they'd honour the fills if I traded it live.

Still waiting for a reply

Sarcasm???????, ha!..., if they could they had already crucified him!
Mohamed, i have not seen your method...., just read some posts....
If you have that method...., forget about them and keep working....
Maybe you can retire in two months!

photoshop
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what about the investor pass and the account number
u can download the platform of the company , and u will see with ur eyes

photoshop , hhhhhhhhhhhh

Sarcasm???????, ha!..., if they could they had already crucified him!
Mohamed, i have not seen your method...., just read some posts....
If you have that method...., forget about them and keep working....
Maybe you can retire in two months!

and then ......maybe not :LOL:

there were no trading costs in that report. add commissions or paying the spread....... i clearly need to waste time while holding my trades..

there were no trading costs in that report. add commissions or paying the spread....... i clearly need to waste time while holding my trades..

If it takes too long to hold them trades u might want to switch to camels .... fast moving these days ...

Status
Not open for further replies.