From 1000$ to more than 3 Million dollar in one day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mohamed

I'll play along - Your vendor badge says 'spread betting company' Is it your own or are you an IB ? either way I bet having a few $100-$1m traders in a 2 day period won't do it's balance sheet much good ?

G/L

...or a dodgy geeser who used to flog posh stuff out of a shop in knightsbridge ?

priceless thread.......cheering up a slow day for me

listen guys i dont wanna to talk more

again ,this is scalping expert
but it`s works only in brokers with the terms i said before
i didn`t find any broker have this terms except FXCH and GCGG and both of them very bad brokers

i will repeat it again if u find broker with the terms i said before and this broker have Good reputation and not scam

i swear again i will make u a millionair in 2 days

listen guys i dont wanna to talk more

again ,this is scalping expert
but it`s works only in brokers with the terms i said before
i didn`t find any broker have this terms except FXCH and GCGG and both of them very bad brokers

i will repeat it again if u find broker with the terms i said before and this broker have Good reputation and not scam

i swear again i will make u a millionair in 2 days

Hello Good Friendlys,

My name Django Bumbango from goodest company of trading called Boobploppy Markets. Not listen to chump above, he probably not even from Egypt. In Egypt we know his type, we say of him he not millionaire, he probably not even have p1ss pot to hang off saddle of camel.

Now, this not scam. I am known well as trader of good reputations make lots of monies for my clients. They buys lots of camel, peoples thinks they are swinging the big d1cks, like you English says.

Now I am doing same for yous, good friends. But I not take 2 day like chump above to make millonair. Who got 2 days to wait? Time short, in Egypt we have saying, life of man like brief p1ss of camel (that mean life is going quicklys).

Here my promise:

I make you millonair in 1 day! All need you do is sending me bank detail, copy of passport, birth certificate and 10,000 dollar registration fee.

I look forwards to hearing of you, my goodest friends. Peace to you, your wives, and your camels, and Death to the West!

Hello Good Friendlys,

.... In Egypt we know his type, we say of him he not millionaire, he probably not even have p1ss pot to hang off saddle of camel.

...... Time short, in Egypt we have saying, life of man like brief p1ss of camel (that mean life is going quicklys).

Here my promise:
......, and Death to the West!

You're badge says you're from Colombia. You been at the talcum?
And your babelfish is on the blink; Its "Behead the West".

thanks for posting this , i have a friend who is in unfortunate circumstance , this could be just what he needs .

On opening this epistle you will behold the work of a dejobbed person, and a very bewifed and much childrenised gentleman.

Who was violently dejobbed in a twinkling by your goodself. For Heavens sake Sir consider this catastrophe as falling on your own head, and remind yourself as walking home at the moon's end of five savage wives and sixteen voracious children with your pocket filled with non-existent £ S D; not a solitudery sixpence; pity my horrible state when being dejobbed and proceeding with a heart and intestines filled with misery to this den of doom; myself did greedily contemplate culpable homicide, but Him who did protect Daniel (poet) safely through the lion's dens will protect his servant in his home of evil.

As to reason given by yourself — goodself — esquire for my dejobbment the incrimination was laziness.

No Sir. It were impossible that myself who has pitched sixteen infant children into this valley of tears, can have a lazy atom in his mortal frame, and the sudden departure of eleven pounds monthly has left me on the verge of the abyss of destitution and despair. I hope this vision of horror will enrich your dreams this night, and good Angel will meet and pulverise your heart of nether milestone so that you will awaken, and with as much alacrity as may be compatable with your personal safety, you will hasten to rejobulate your servant.

So mote it be - Amen

Yours despairfully

Sgd. Asuquo Okon Inyang.
Letters of Note: Dejobbed, bewifed, and much childrenised

what about 21 Million $ in just few hours

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 503
what about 21 Million $ in just few hours

You again, O snake in the reeds!

Good friendlys, not listening to this Houssen. In Egypt, his sort known very well, he not bringing yous good fortunes. He like curse of ancient times, where you wives will get the breasts shrivelled and saggy, and the daughters of you house will coupling with infidels, and you camels will get the hump.

21 milions? Ha! The retard boy who work in back of my uncle carpet shop could make this in his falafel break!

My company, most renowned Slapdempoopies Tradings, will making you 50 milions in one day!

You shuttings up now, Houssen. I say you low. You so low, you lower than ass of asp. I am real deal super trader guy. Whilst I am writings these post, I make hundred milion dollar!

Speaking of camel / hump jokes:

I once met a camel in the London Zoo. We had last met in Egypt
during the war. I recognised him by his sneer. He saw me and curled his lip.
He knew me right away. He tried to bite me. I was the one who had given him the
hump.

Tommy-Cooper.-007.jpg

:LOL:

Speaking of camel / hump jokes:

I once met a camel in the London Zoo. We had last met in Egypt
during the war. I recognised him by his sneer. He saw me and curled his lip.
He knew me right away. He tried to bite me. I was the one who had given him the
hump.

Tommy-Cooper.-007.jpg

:LOL:
i think this picture is ur mom pic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.