From 1000$ to more than 3 Million dollar in one day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mohamed, did you test this system on Control Points? If you have, then the test results are VERY unreliable (useless is a better word) - it doesn't even reflect true market action. This method was removed in MT5. You can read about the different modelling methods here:

Strategy Tester: Modes of Modeling during Testing - MQL4 Articles

I have seen systems that turn $10,000 to $7.5bn in 30 days on control points emptying the account when the modelling method is changed to Tick.

:)its very nice results in 1 month to get a lot of money, ... trategi is used,,,, and are barapalama strategy is used, do not let our money on a trial.

Dear Hussein ...
Is it your own exclusive expert advisor ? Are you a programmer?
I have something good for you ...

Yes, absolutely. My thoughts exactly.

Peter

With greatly repsects, sir, i dsagress in the Upmost manner with your tidings and opinionisms expresed in such pages as we look upon and reagrd in 'the trade2Wins' inter net residential environsment:

goodbuy presently.

I resent that there are some touches of sarcasm in one or two of the posts.
clearly to show an equity curve like that this guy has talent. I am prepared to back him and will put 10k in the pot.anyone else in?

Are you serious or that was some kind of sarcasm? Haha I am confused

Please mods...Please delete this thread and ban the thread starter....People will get scammed if you let a thread like this....the thread starter clearly is purporting a scam.

The ea he used can be acquired for free on the net. It is an arbitrage ea. It works on FXCH because FXCH feed is slow when compared to other legitimate brokers. FXCH is known as a scam broker. Guys please do your research first. Please never believe in anything that is connected to fxch.

If the thread starter believed in the ea then he is clearly a beginner. If he knows about this then he is a scammer.

I've seen a lot of things in this business and everyone has a chance to express them. Why should be banned? he's just post a concept and also considering this out of the box thinking, which is important in this business. I'm subscribed !

Even sane men have seen mirages and miracles in that region for millenia. Did they not build massive piles of stones to commune better with the Gods ?

:whistling

Will someone please put this thread out of its misery??

Peter

Don't let's get jealous there Pete. What has Nooo Joisey gotta to offa ?
Youse gotta hugeah rock piles or sumthin ?

Our friend is probably deep down a thoughtful sensitive fellow.
Where's your Christmas spirit ?

:LOL:

Last edited:
Don't let's get jealous there Pete. What has Nooo Joisey gotta to offa ?
Youse gotta hugeah rock piles or sumthin ?

Our friend is probably deep down a thoughtful sensitive fellow.

:LOL:

No, we have huge piles of debris from Hurricane Sandy :cry:

Peter

No, we have huge piles of debris from Hurricane Sandy :cry:

Peter

Sorry to hear about the damage

only a suggestion but you could get the neighbours togethor and drag as much debris into a big pile and set light to it for a christmas bonfire ?

Status
Not open for further replies.