From $1 to Million - Results Updates

From1toMillion

Hi everyone, I decided to share my journey on this forum.

Below are the results so far:
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/onlineaddict/from-1-million/6354122

Trading history is open, nothing is hidden(other than open trades), so feel free to explore and hit me up with any questions.
And yes, I really started with $1, so I had to find a broker with leverage higher than 1:1000, so I could even open a trade with such an amount, because 0.01 lot is minimum, no matter what size.

Wish me luck and lets hope it works out!

Last edited:
hi Bro ! Nice results ! I will follow you
1 day i will code EA from your Strategy ) if you would like to do it automatically. What its based on ? Average win 24 pips
I like Profit Factor and Pips in Plus - not MartinGaile and its not a scalping if average trade = 14 hours
1594233315021.png

Continue same and you will be TOP1 at Myfxbook. Wish you luck

Last edited:
hi Bro ! Nice results ! I will follow you
1 day i will code EA from your Strategy ) if you would like to do it automatically. What its based on ? Average win 24 pips
I like Profit Factor and Pips in Plus - not MartinGaile and its not a scalping if average trade = 14 hours
View attachment 283357
Continue same and you will be TOP1 at Myfxbook. Wish you luck

Hey man! I wish it would be possible to automate it, but I can't imagine how. What I do is...I take technical analysis, mostly chart patterns on H1 and H4, combine with fundamental analysis, I also read the COT reports and FX option expiries for each day, plus the market sentiment, where the retail is at, what % is short and long and from which prices. I take all that and then try to pick the best possible trades based on that. And an exit plan, of course...in case I am wrong, I need to know when and how to exit a trade. Its almost like science to me. lol

Thanks for sharing.

Based on your the trading stats, my guess is you're using a mean reversion system?

Thanks for sharing.

Based on your the trading stats, my guess is you're using a mean reversion system?

No, not that one. I don't think my system has a name...I trade simply from experience, no indicators, just chart patterns and price strength and weakness. I am trying not to overcomplicate things.