From $1 to Million - Results Updates

From1toMillion

18 4
Hi everyone, I decided to share my journey on this forum.

Below are the results so far:
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/onlineaddict/from-1-million/6354122

Trading history is open, nothing is hidden(other than open trades), so feel free to explore and hit me up with any questions.
And yes, I really started with $1, so I had to find a broker with leverage higher than 1:1000, so I could even open a trade with such an amount, because 0.01 lot is minimum, no matter what size.

Wish me luck and lets hope it works out!

Last edited:

FX-PIP

17 2
hi Bro ! Nice results ! I will follow you
1 day i will code EA from your Strategy ) if you would like to do it automatically. What its based on ? Average win 24 pips
I like Profit Factor and Pips in Plus - not MartinGaile and its not a scalping if average trade = 14 hours
1594233315021.png

Continue same and you will be TOP1 at Myfxbook. Wish you luck

Last edited:

From1toMillion

18 4
hi Bro ! Nice results ! I will follow you
1 day i will code EA from your Strategy ) if you would like to do it automatically. What its based on ? Average win 24 pips
I like Profit Factor and Pips in Plus - not MartinGaile and its not a scalping if average trade = 14 hours
View attachment 283357
Continue same and you will be TOP1 at Myfxbook. Wish you luck

Hey man! I wish it would be possible to automate it, but I can't imagine how. What I do is...I take technical analysis, mostly chart patterns on H1 and H4, combine with fundamental analysis, I also read the COT reports and FX option expiries for each day, plus the market sentiment, where the retail is at, what % is short and long and from which prices. I take all that and then try to pick the best possible trades based on that. And an exit plan, of course...in case I am wrong, I need to know when and how to exit a trade. Its almost like science to me. lol

quanttraderx

27 1
Thanks for sharing.

Based on your the trading stats, my guess is you're using a mean reversion system?

From1toMillion

18 4
Thanks for sharing.

Based on your the trading stats, my guess is you're using a mean reversion system?

No, not that one. I don't think my system has a name...I trade simply from experience, no indicators, just chart patterns and price strength and weakness. I am trying not to overcomplicate things.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock