Votes: 41 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've just voted yes.

I'm always interested to see what other's methods are and how they work.

Not because I want to copy, but because I'm genuinely interested to see what other traders do. What risk they take, waht the results are, what triggers an entry/ exit, how they manage a trade etc.

I'm sure there are probably almost as many "systems" out there as there are traders because you have to find the one that's right for you personally.

I have developed my own system for forex which I have been running for a short while. It's profitable so far but I'm not at the stage where I wish to share it yet as I want to run with it for at least 100 trades first (which I expect to take about a year).

Anyway Newtron, I'd like to see it and you won't get any stick from me!

Cheers

yip im with you darrenf i have a genuine interest in any system even if it does come from uranus! (not to be confused with vince & urinal)

yes vote ..... good on ya nb

bisto

I punt $-£ too as you know, N. Bomb, having commented helpfully in my journal and I say go for it. I intend to post my spiel here once I'm ready and I suggest, if people say it's barmy, that's not my problem if I am making money from it and I'm comfortable with it. I would be very interested to see your system and applaud the sentiment about revealing.
keep the faith.

i would also concur, go for it. If you are honest enough to post that people should have the decency to listen and offer only constructive criticisim