• No

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fttrader

20 0
Strange that I'd put " Post as long as the signals don't come from Uranus" and then deleted as I thought it might be too cheeky.

David.

JonnyT

2,560 22
Hi Newtron,

I've published and been damned many times. It would be nice if someone else shared the burden.

JonnyT

neil

Legendary member
5,167 750
Out of this world?

I faithfully promise not to make interstellar references or cosmic asides when you post your forex trading method.

;)

jpwone

254 3
Lol JonnyT.

I can't be the only one who remembers a different system a day can I ? :)

Newtron B, I'm the one who answered 'Dont care' on the poll. A bit tongue in cheek but you seemed to be getting too many yes's and I felt some balance was needed :)

I've published a few systems and have had all sorts thrown at them but usually the criticism has been valid and every time it has resulted in a better system. Whatever your motivation for publishing it is always nice to get something out into the public domain which is your creation.

Go for it.

darrenf

481 3
I've just voted yes.

I'm always interested to see what other's methods are and how they work.

Not because I want to copy, but because I'm genuinely interested to see what other traders do. What risk they take, waht the results are, what triggers an entry/ exit, how they manage a trade etc.

I'm sure there are probably almost as many "systems" out there as there are traders because you have to find the one that's right for you personally.

I have developed my own system for forex which I have been running for a short while. It's profitable so far but I'm not at the stage where I wish to share it yet as I want to run with it for at least 100 trades first (which I expect to take about a year).

Anyway Newtron, I'd like to see it and you won't get any stick from me!

Cheers

B

bisto

0 0
yip im with you darrenf i have a genuine interest in any system even if it does come from uranus! (not to be confused with vince & urinal)

yes vote ..... good on ya nb

bisto

Tullibody

67 0
I punt $-£ too as you know, N. Bomb, having commented helpfully in my journal and I say go for it. I intend to post my spiel here once I'm ready and I suggest, if people say it's barmy, that's not my problem if I am making money from it and I'm comfortable with it. I would be very interested to see your system and applaud the sentiment about revealing.
keep the faith.

skassoc48

5 0
i would also concur, go for it. If you are honest enough to post that people should have the decency to listen and offer only constructive criticisim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock