Free signals on majors -by stormygold

I have paid $100 for one month on their website, the complete activation takes maximum 24 hours I believe.

Suggestion: Subscribe just before the weekend then you can enjoy their major signals for the following week, which are send out on Sunday evening.

Holidaymatt,

So far so good - only been subscribed for a few weeks, but excellent returns in that time, which are reported acurately on their site. I'm in profit overall in my account for the first time, having floundered around for a while with my own trades - highly recommended.

TzK.

I have been able to gather 490 pips in the first 3 weeks, which is less then on their website. reasons for this are that I don't trade USD/CAD and that I'm spread betting whereby I sometimes miss trades due to no spot prices available for all currency pairs and I need to recalculate the future prices.

I appreciate the feedback. I'm going to give it a try. I'll let you know how it works out for me.

Thanks again.

The assorted self-proclaimed gurus of T2W should learn from this guy Stormygold. His calls are phenomenal, yet he has no arrogance or pretense. He actually does it in real time every week and gives you tremendous results. Before starting a paid service, he provided free calls for everyone for 9 months on Moneytec. His results are there for anyone to check.

Way to go Stormy my man, way to go.

It would be interesting to see how many of T2W's resident know-it-all gurus can match Stormy's returns in real time.

I tried to sign up last night and the form kept giving me an error message. I sent an email to the company too. 15 hours now and still no response. Is this normal? I'm trying to send this guy money. You'd think I'd have heard back by now......guess I'll just wait a little longer.

holidaymatt said:
I tried to sign up last night and the form kept giving me an error message. I sent an email to the company too. 15 hours now and still no response. Is this normal? I'm trying to send this guy money. You'd think I'd have heard back by now......guess I'll just wait a little longer.

They're usually pretty good at getting back to emails - maybe they're asleep! As Thomasdevos said, you're probably better off starting at the weekend anyway (weekly trades come in Sunday), and I'm sure they'll get you going by then.

Cheers,

TzK.

Hi try our Free Daily FX 4Cast too. It cost you nothing and you can subscribe from the website. You can find the past peerformance from our weblog.

Regards

Hello ,

Thx for all your support :)

What can i say ? ... simply enjoy the profits :)

PS : sorry i did not reply to some question here , i will do this weekend

good weekend to all :cool:

AUD/USD , where ? and when ?

Attachments

• stormyforex-audusd-100605.gif
    stormyforex-audusd-100605.gif
    32.9 KB · Views: 229
This is my first week of subscription for the stormygold calls. When (what time) on Sunday do they usually come out and how much time should I allocate to applying the calls?

TIA

Stormy,
Any idea on when you are launching your forex course?

For the benefit of everyone else: Stormy is launching an online forex trading course in near future. I learnt this in a separate communication with him.

pratbh said:
Stormy,
Any idea on when you are launching your forex course?

For the benefit of everyone else: Stormy is launching an online forex trading course in near future. I learnt this in a separate communication with him.

Hello , thx for your interest
yes within the comming few month ( there a lot more work than i thought :) ! )

USD/CAD , another Wave higher ?

Attachments

• stormyforex-usdcad-130605.gif
    stormyforex-usdcad-130605.gif
    24.9 KB · Views: 186
Usd-eur?

Hi stormy from some time now i have not seen post from you about usd-eur, where you thing is heading next week, could we have touch a bottom at 1,20... and head up again before falling again, where would you put your stop and what would be the targets?

Thanks stormy , i think u are the one of more reliable dignal traders to follow.

Bangbang said:
Hi stormy from some time now i have not seen post from you about usd-eur, where you thing is heading next week, could we have touch a bottom at 1,20... and head up again before falling again, where would you put your stop and what would be the targets?

Thanks stormy , i think u are the one of more reliable dignal traders to follow.

Hi

Thank you for your message

the downtrend still intact , my short term target arround 1.19~ ..

midterm target below 1.18

and im starting to see signs that we may reach parity this year : 1$ = 1EUR .. who agree ;) ?

i will post chart later this week inshallah :) .

Regards .

Hi stormygolds,

Great thread.

I would just like to agree, I think the Eur/Usd will weaken substantially over the next six months or so.

Regards
Peter