forum ban suggestions... :)

Apr 3, 2017
I must apologise to all you guys , if I wrote anything offensive.

lulz

I suspect you guys did not like this joke

Mod"Why did you give a like to the crap post?"
Patrick"I wanted to feel ,I had not wasted my time ,just in case IT MIGHT UPSET ME later"

piphoe

Oct 31, 2015
i like this guy. i really like this guy. he' extremely intelligence!

:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:

timsk

Mar 18, 2002
There is no evidence of any spamming , it might have been a mistake.
Hi fl,
You're an extremely active poster which is very welcome and, of the posts of yours that I've read, you make some valid points. My only comment is that you are very prone to self referencing which, if nothing else, does look a tad narcissistic! Read a post of yours and click on the link in it to remain in a foroom lluzers vortex which could last for days! Okay, I'm prone to exaggeration I know - guilty as charged. That said, some peeps might construe the links (mostly to your '75% hit rate' thread) as spam of sorts and, certainly, it's the kind of practice that's associated with people who have an agenda: one which isn't always in the best interests of the membership. Assuming your intentions are honourable - perhaps you could spread the love and reference other good contributions - as you did with the bbmac thread? And if you want to ensure your '75% hit rate' thread doesn't get lost, the best thing to do is to post trades to it with annotated charts detailing how the methodology works in practice. That'll keep it in the limelight for a long time to come!

;)
Tim.

Apr 3, 2017
Fl.....who are you mate ?.........come clean ?
Joker
pychologist
Trader
Systems designer
Automated trading failure
Back tester
forward tester
Psychiatrist
anatagonist
option trader
currency trader
dow trader