ForexMorningTrade System

I am interested is trying this system out I rather prefer a manual system so I can implement it with my own system is directions in the manual? Also, on the website the results are only up until October 2011 can this be updated till recent?

I am interested is trying this system out I rather prefer a manual system so I can implement it with my own system is directions in the manual? Also, on the website the results are only up until October 2011 can this be updated till recent?

This is based on official start time and official settings. And yes instructions included with your purchase:

Oct 2011: -190.4 pips
Nov 2011: -72.3 pips
Dec 2011: -107.2 pips (no more new trade till the new year)

2011 was not a good year for the official settings, compared to only one losing month in 2010, this year 2011 had six (Jan, Apr, Jun, Oct, Nov, Dec) losing months.

This is a really valuable thread. One of the best documentations of trading I've read.

I'm actually using your reports to improve my forex knowledge, just see the trends and patterns.

Thanks for all the value
twmt.php

I am still using this system but am on a much reduced lot size monitoring the market. I believe that it will come good again but only when the markets are working normally. However, there is not much sign of that happening any time soon. :(

I am still using this system but am on a much reduced lot size monitoring the market. I believe that it will come good again but only when the markets are working normally. However, there is not much sign of that happening any time soon. :(

No, the markets have changed, for awhile now, and that's why you need to change your FMT settings and start time. The indicators are fine, but not for 6:30 London time, that time no longer works, that's why FMT on default settings have not been good for about 6 months now. I have posted what works now for FMT and anyone is welcome to use my start time and settings if they choose.

good luck !..:D

No, the markets have changed, for awhile now, and that's why you need to change your FMT settings and start time. The indicators are fine, but not for 6:30 London time, that time no longer works, that's why FMT on default settings have not been good for about 6 months now. I have posted what works now for FMT and anyone is welcome to use my start time and settings if they choose.

good luck !..:D
Hi Hammy, thanks for the reply. I intend to start trading again on 9 Jan with your 0830 NY GU setting.

Let's hope for a much better 2012!

Hi Hammy, thanks for the reply. I intend to start trading again on 9 Jan with your 0830 NY GU setting.

Let's hope for a much better 2012!

No Problem !

BTW: you would have made 25 pips this week, probably the worst week you can trade forex, with FMT and the 8:30 NY start time and settings 35-30-18-5...:)

I traded this week on demo just to see how it would go: 2TP, 1SL, 2NT = +25 pips

Happy New Year !!..:cheesy:

FMT, 8:30 NY. 13:30 GMT. (35-30-18-5)

sell trade hit BE +5 pips. (missed TP by 4 pips)

happy new year !!

Hi Guys...I bought the system ages ago and traded it on and off with indifferent success at original settings. I wanted to try with your settings Hammy and have set up most of your settings but I cant find the 'long candle filter' anywhere in the edit sections. How can I find this please...or is it as I suspect, only in the 'turbo' version? Many thanks

Hi Guys...I bought the system ages ago and traded it on and off with indifferent success at original settings. I wanted to try with your settings Hammy and have set up most of your settings but I cant find the 'long candle filter' anywhere in the edit sections. How can I find this please...or is it as I suspect, only in the 'turbo' version? Many thanks

It's on latest version 4.3 of FMT , 4.2 has it also.

leave it on default. (true)

another BE+5 pips today, missed TP by 6 pips this time.

so for the week +10 pips (2BE+5)

had a sell trade quickly hit my TP=30 pips today

for the week 1TP, 1SL, 2BE+5 pips for +5 pips total.

good luck tomorrow !

had a sell trade quickly hit my TP=30 pips today

for the week 1TP, 1SL, 2BE+5 pips for +5 pips total.

good luck tomorrow !

Hammy,
Have you changed from (35-25-15) to (35-30-18-5) ?

Again, had a sell trade quickly hit my TP=30 pips today

for the week 2TP, 1SL, 2BE+5 pips for +35 pips total.

this is pretty good for a dangerous week trading, I hope we can do better next week !

good luck !