ForexMorningTrade System

yes, I think a martingale would work with FMT, because it rarely hits SL more than twice in a row. I would use a lower TP and SL, say 25-35.

tkbieber, what do you use for TP, SL ?

As you can see in the history, I am using TP of 15 pips and 40 pips and SL of 225.

40 pips gets me 2.5% gain and 15 pips gets me about 1% gain while risking 15%.

I remember when the discussion blog achieved 1000 pages and there was still considerable faith in the FMT system. Sad really that we just get to 1500 (1502 actually) and the market conditions have killed it off. There have been 6 months of no-growth, to the extent that the developers haven't even bothered to update the graph on their results page at Forex Morning Trade | Profitable Forex Trading – only 10 Minutes a Day (well it wouldn't help sales would it?), however nobody would dare to bet the strategy won't come back round as a winner at some future point in time.

So now Hammy has declared game over, I wonder how many other people are staying with it?

I started trading this system in December and was quickly down 10% but i kept going as i wanted to give it a chance. I stopped in april as it was taking up too much of my time for little return. I still check back to see how the rest of ye are doing. To see Hammy and Wiseambitions the old veterans have stopped, this only confirms for me that the system no longer works and it hasn't for a long time. We were foolish to believe that this system is different from all the rest out their. Good luck Michael

I have only used it on demo account, now having live account with mt4 will be willing to start using it live on micro lots 0,01
will soon put all together and put it to work :)

I have only used it on demo account, now having live account with mt4 will be willing to start using it live on micro lots 0,01
will soon put all together and put it to work :)

Don't trade the default settings and start time !!..(n) ..save your money !

start time 8:45 NY. on GU is the only time making money with FMT.
but use settings more like SL=35, TP=25, BE=15, to be safer.
You can increase the lots with this lower SL and BE.

cheers !..;)

I guess you all got an email from Marc today revealing his secret project :)

No mention of FMT at all, pastures new and all that.

Don't trade the default settings and start time !!..(n) ..save your money !

start time 8:45 NY. on GU is the only time making money with FMT.
but use settings more like SL=35, TP=25, BE=15, to be safer.
You can increase the lots with this lower SL and BE.

cheers !..;)

right, thank you , I will be setting it up shortly , first demo , then after I verify the settings I will set it all on live acc, is it better to stay on demo through Dec and start trading live from Jan ?
and do I use latest version of fmt 4,3ex4 ?
last time used on demo was not the latest release ( have not downloaded latest )

Last edited:
I guess a guy has to make a living somehow ?

...but no thanx !..:rolleyes:

and also no thanks from me . I will rather buy ready system ( the best if it will be set and forget - thinking about one ) or subscribe to signal service ( thinking of it too ) it is thinghs that take away most of your analysis and then making a decision , like the fmt does
I remember making money with this robot , taking signals from demo , opening live trade on other broker acc,

is there many people out there thinking that fmt can be still profitable ?

thank you every one for your input :)

trade well :)

Last edited:
I guess a guy has to make a living somehow ?

...but no thanx !..:rolleyes:

I'm surprised by this kind of reaction. Since I started with FMT I promoted only 3-4 other products, and every time I thought they could be useful for my users.
I'm not spamming with emails every week, although I could have made money by promoting brokers, other people's products, or come up with a new EA every few months like most of the vendors out there.

This time I sent an email about a project on which I was working very hard for whole year, something that I trust - not that it will be selling well, but that it is really useful and unique product, and you throw it down by saying a guy has to make a living somehow...
Money-wise, it wasn't very smart move to develop some program for a whole year, with uncertain results. I developed it because I needed this kind of tool, and I'm offering it also to the others.

I'll not start a flame war about this, I'm just kind of disappointed and surprised.

Of course, if you want to trade ready-made system, then my new project is not for you.

I'm surprised by this kind of reaction. Since I started with FMT I promoted only 3-4 other products, and every time I thought they could be useful for my users.
I'm not spamming with emails every week, although I could have made money by promoting brokers, other people's products, or come up with a new EA every few months like most of the vendors out there.

This time I sent an email about a project on which I was working very hard for whole year, something that I trust - not that it will be selling well, but that it is really useful and unique product, and you throw it down by saying a guy has to make a living somehow...
Money-wise, it wasn't very smart move to develop some program for a whole year, with uncertain results. I developed it because I needed this kind of tool, and I'm offering it also to the others.

I'll not start a flame war about this, I'm just kind of disappointed and surprised.

Of course, if you want to trade ready-made system, then my new project is not for you.

Mark , can you please tell your current settings for fmt

"I’m going to change the system settings from the next month, I really don’t like the negative SL:pT ratio. "

is this the latest settings :

"Trading time = 06:30 UK time (07:30 Alpari time)
Profit Target = 35 pips
Stop Loss = 35 pips
Break Even = 25 pips
BreakEvenAddPips = 5
UseLongCandleFilter = true"

last three months were down , is it ok to trade in december ?,
I guess you trade fmt as normal every day of the year
and could you please remind your results trading fmt for the last two whole years

thank you :)

Last edited:
Marc , can you please tell your current settings for fmt

"I’m going to change the system settings from the next month, I really don’t like the negative SL:pT ratio. "

is this the latest settings :

"Trading time = 06:30 UK time (07:30 Alpari time)
Profit Target = 35 pips
Stop Loss = 35 pips
Break Even = 25 pips
BreakEvenAddPips = 5
UseLongCandleFilter = true"

last three months were down , is it ok to trade in december, I guess you trade fmt as normal every day of the year
and could you please remind your results trading fmt for the two whole lat years

these are the settings I use. You are right, last three months were down, but I keep on trading.
As for December - I'll probably trade only first week or two of December, and then take a break until new year.

regarding time settings that I get it right :

8:45:00 AM EST UTC-5 hours

=
United Kingdom
1:45:00 PM GMT

my broker time is Mauritius Time two hours ahead of my time ( gmt ) on my mt4 chart

would that be then ? :

when I convert :

New York (U.S.A. - New York) Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 8:45:00 AM EST UTC-5 hours

Port Louis (Mauritius) Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 5:45:00 PM MUT UTC+4 hours

would my setting time for fmt in mt4 be 5:45 PM ? ( 17 45 )

need to learn how to put the screen shots here

Last edited:
Mark Fric,

With all due respect, your start time for FMT 6:30 or 6:15 is no good anymore and has not been for awhile now. Just look at your results for the last 3 months or so ! This time is no longer the most consistant break-out time for London open. My testing shows 8:45 or 8:30 NY. time to be better suited for your FMT indicators. But this is only MY suggestion to you, you take it or leave it, but I hate to see you and others throw their hard earned money away on a bad starting time.

As far as your other new project, it's not for me, but good luck with it !

cheers !

Last edited:
Mark Fric,

With all due respect, your start time for FMT 6:30 or 6:15 is no good anymore and has not been for awhile now. Just look at your results for the last 3 months or so ! This time is no longer the most consistant break-out time for London open. My testing shows 8:45 or 8:30 NY. time to be better suited for your FMT indicators. But this is only MY suggestion to you, you take it or leave it, but I hate to see you and others throw their hard earned money away on a bad starting time.

As far as your other new project, it's not for me, but good luck with it !

cheers !

On the other hand, the start times still works for me but with way different settings. I have it active from 6:00 - 6:30 UK. No way would I go with the original settings though.

my fmt is set and ready, first had set wrong time and it took trade in the afternoon ( 5pm uk time )
I was at the pc and quickly closed it

on Thu morning first trade live ? ( if there will be a signal )

its been set to Hammy's settings ( I hope )

will need to verify it here later

this morning live acc hotforex 05.45 am uk time no trade signal

:)

Last edited:
I'm happy that I made this purchase recently, even if it doesn't make me money (Which I think it will in time) it is an excellent example to me of how to get EA's working. I too have given Hammey's settings a try and have been seeing good results - the big price breaks do seem to work well with his times.

My only problem is that my MT4 is not placing trades using the 2nd and 3rd charts :( it made a 24 pip profit today on the 8am London trade, I closed it manually as I was not convinced that it would push higher and I couldn't resist it. The 6pm London and 845am NY EAs just don't seem to place trades though... allow live trading is enabled and I have smiley faces : \ any ideas? The only difference between the EA that trades and the 2 that don't is the trading time...

Last edited: