ForexMorningTrade System

I let mine run for the full 35.
I am on demo as the last months have been dismal but may go back live cash in a few days with reduced risk if confidence returns????

Good luck

I let mine run for the full 35.
I am on demo as the last months have been dismal but may go back live cash in a few days with reduced risk if confidence returns????

Good luck

got my 34 pips in...FXDD..Live..EA:clap:

FMT, (45-30-18) Pepperstone Razor (live)

6:15 London, GU, buy trade hit TP +30 pips
6:45 London, EU, No Trade (NEW, added this week)
8:45 NY, GU, buy trade hit SL -45 pips

total today -15 pips
total this week +15 pips.

got my 34 pips in...FXDD..Live..EA
clap.gif

Great! Congratulations! Unfortunately I had my ea's off.. my vps has been crashing :(

Felix - sorry to hear about your misfortune. As a service to others, if you could mention their name (vPS) so that others can be aware.

Thanks and good luck
Kgk

6:15 London, GU, No Trade, 0 pips
6:45 London, EU, buy trade hit SL -45 pips, (NEW, added this week)
8:45 NY, GU, No Trade, 0 pips

total today -45 pips
total this week -30 pips.

Hi Guys,
please could anybody let me know if Oanda are a reliable broker, just getting started and need new broker.
Many thanks

Hi Guys,
please could anybody let me know if Oanda are a reliable broker, just getting started and need new broker.
Many thanks

I use IGIndex. Unfortunately, the spread is 3, (compared to 2 with some other brokers), but at least I can enter & exit trades on my mobile if I go out.

Hi Guys,
Many thanks

I have used Oanda in the past and have not had any issues with them..I dont know if this is the case, but they do not offer the Metatrader 4 platform for certain EAs that require it..They are sometimes reguarded as a "bucket" shop operation, but I have heard many good things about them..The only reason I dont use them right now is because of the Metatrader 4 requirement for certain EA's..I use FXDD Malta, and Thinkforex which I am so far happy with..The only problem with Thinkforex is the fact that if you are a US citizen, you cant trade with them..Hope this helps.:)

I use IGIndex. Unfortunately, the spread is 3, (compared to 2 with some other brokers), but at least I can enter & exit trades on my mobile if I go out.

I have an IG Index live account, but cannot use it as they do not use MT4. For FMT I use Alpari UK live.

How do you manage it ?

A nice clean and successful trade to close the week.

Maybe consider going live cash again next week.

6:15 London, GU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips
6:45 London, EU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips, (NEW, added this week)
8:45 NY, GU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips

total today +90 pips
total this week +60 pips. (5 TP, 2 SL, 8 NT)

cheers !