ForexMorningTrade System

Hello FMT Traders. I am new to this and have some newbie questions.

1. What does GU stand for?

2. Are you running 2 FMT EAs on the same account at different times or are you using 2 accounts, one for the UK trade and one in NY?

3. If you are running 2 FMT EAs on the same account but at different times, how did you do that? I tried to load 2 on the same currency pair and it did not work.

I am getting ready to take the big leap to live trading and wanted to try out multiple EAs on one account, one for NY , one for UK and one for Singapore. Or do you recommend just having 3 accounts dedicated to that one EA.

Thanks for your help. LH

2. Are you running 2 FMT EAs on the same account at different times or are you using 2 accounts, one for the UK trade and one in NY?

3. If you are running 2 FMT EAs on the same account but at different times, how did you do that? I tried to load 2 on the same currency pair and it did not work.

I am getting ready to take the big leap to live trading and wanted to try out multiple EAs on one account, one for NY , one for UK and one for Singapore. Or do you recommend just having 3 accounts dedicated to that one EA.

Thanks for your help. LH

I was specifically referencing Hammy66 most recent post. This is all new to me.

Thanks for your help. LH

Hi !

1. GU is GbpUsd pair
2. I am running all 3 start times on one account, but use a different magic number on each of 3 charts.
3. Set one GU chart with FMT to start @ 6:15 London time, one GU chart to start @ 8:45 NY time, and one EU (EurUsd) chart to start at 6:45 London time.

Hi !

1. GU is GbpUsd pair
2. I am running all 3 start times on one account, but use a different magic number on each of 3 charts.
3. Set one GU chart with FMT to start @ 6:15 London time, one GU chart to start @ 8:45 NY time, and one EU (EurUsd) chart to start at 6:45 London time.

How does one change the "magic number"? Is it as simple as just using a different 5 digit number? I am not a programmer. Thanks. LH

How does one change the "magic number"? Is it as simple as just using a different 5 digit number? I am not a programmer. Thanks. LH

Yes, under the settings tab you will see the magic #, just change that so each chart you have running, the magic # is different. Your manual may say something about the magic # as well. ;)

NT today

From my time away I see there were 3 NTs, 2 wins and 3 losses - so a net loss of 38 pips. Had I been trading these 8 days, September would now be at BE. As it is I am +38 for September.

My FMT account still stands at £894 (-10.6%)

FMT for today, (45-30-18) Pepperstone Razor (live)

6:15 London, GU, sell trade hit BE, 0 pips
6:45 London, EU, sell trade hit TP, +30 pips
8:45 NY, GU, buy trade hit BE, 0 pips

total today +30 pips
total this week +30 pips. (1 TP, 2 BE)

I have an IG Index live account, but cannot use it as they do not use MT4. For FMT I use Alpari UK live.

How do you manage it ?

I use AVA Metatrader for FMT signals & IG Index to trade, as I can access IG on my mobile phone.

FMT for today, (45-30-18) Pepperstone Razor (live)

6:15 London, GU, buy trade hit BE, 0 pips
6:45 London, EU, buy trade hit BE, 0 pips
8:45 NY, GU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips

total today +30 pips
total this week +60 pips. (2 TP, 4 BE)

cheers !..

Last edited:
FMT, (45-30-18) Pepperstone Razor (live)

6:15 London, GU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips
6:45 London, EU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips, (NEW, added this week)
8:45 NY, GU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips

total today +90 pips
total this week +60 pips. (5 TP, 2 SL, 8 NT)

cheers !

Amazing! I guess FMT is back on tract. Been in the hospital almost two weeks. unable to trade.:cry:

Amazing! I guess FMT is back on tract. Been in the hospital almost two weeks. unable to trade.:cry:

Only for Hammy,

Most of us are losing... I'm using FMT for 5 months and i'm down 12.7%. And to be honest neer been ijn profit, above my inicial balance.

And yes, I'm using since the beginning the recommended author time and settings

Only for Hammy,

Most of us are losing... I'm using FMT for 5 months and i'm down 12.7%. And to be honest neer been ijn profit, above my inicial balance.

I agree - it's only working for Marc Fric and Hammy - (who keeps adding his own settings and keeps changing it quite often - good for him).

for the rest of us, the 'performance' of FMT is still questionable...

When i was ableto trade. I was using the scalper setting with MM. A bit more positive retsults. Unfortunatly I'm not there to reset the EA.

And you actually paid money for this? :LOL:

Now would be a good time to demand a refund :clap:

And you actually paid money for this? :LOL:

Now would be a good time to demand a refund :clap:

Sure I am pretty certain most of us paid for it.... why, is your's a pirated version?

:clap::clap::clap::p:LOL::clap::clap: