ForexMorningTrade System

Long SL -38.....September not so great anymore!

FMT: £894 (-10.6%)

Week: L L

September: +38pips (I think)

Am now on holiday for 10 days (double your risk, FMT is bound to win in this period!)...switching my account during this time so I can reduce my risk for FMT and take advantage of welcome bonuses :)
Will be reducing my risk for FMT to 2% of my entire account so you will be able to work out how well or how badly I am doing elsewhere from the numbers I record :p

Been trading FMT now for about 6 months and despite winning a trade at 2.5 times increased risk as a last resort a few months ago, I am still down using this system so it is clearly not working during this period. Perhaps I could have skipped August but the excuses that were given to me for avoiding it were definitely not applicable this year!

Long SL -38.....September not so great anymore!

FMT: £894 (-10.6%)

Week: L L

September: +38pips (I think)

Am now on holiday for 10 days (double your risk, FMT is bound to win in this period!)...switching my account during this time so I can reduce my risk for FMT and take advantage of welcome bonuses :)
Will be reducing my risk for FMT to 2% of my entire account so you will be able to work out how well or how badly I am doing elsewhere from the numbers I record :p

Been trading FMT now for about 6 months and despite winning a trade at 2.5 times increased risk as a last resort a few months ago, I am still down using this system so it is clearly not working during this period. Perhaps I could have skipped August but the excuses that were given to me for avoiding it were definitely not applicable this year!

But it is working for MF and hammy LOL :whistling :clap: :LOL:

6.15 Alpari (UK) BE+5 today. Actually not unhappy as price is very range bound and I wouldn't like to call it, even now. Always tomorrow.

6.15 Alpari (UK) BE+5 today. Actually not unhappy as price is very range bound and I wouldn't like to call it, even now. Always tomorrow.

Hmm.. I had a SL of 45 pips with the same broker! I wonder if the move to BE was too quick for MT4 to adjust? What should I do?

Hmm.. I had a SL of 45 pips with the same broker! I wonder if the move to BE was too quick for MT4 to adjust? What should I do?

Blackstick Hi, thats a tough one I'm affraid. It could be down to your internet connection? I use a VPN near the Alpari servers to keep latency down to nearly zero.

Good Luck, but I don't fancy your chances with Alpari :confused:

Cheers

Chris

Blackstick Hi, thats a tough one I'm affraid. It could be down to your internet connection? I use a VPN near the Alpari servers to keep latency down to nearly zero.

Good Luck, but I don't fancy your chances with Alpari :confused:

Cheers

Chris

Thanks Chris. I use VPS too, it must have been a matter of pico pips! Today looks like a no trade. My nerves can rest for the weekend.

Hi guys, been away for a few days, more to life than forex ..

This week FMT not as good as last week surprisingly:

6:15 London, 2 TP, 1 SL, 1 BE, 1 NT = +15 pips
8:45 NY, 0 TP, 2 SL, 2 BE, 1 NT = -90 pips

weekly total -75 pips
monthly total +90 pips, so far

cheers !.

FMT, (45-30-18) Pepperstone Razor

6:15 London, GU, No Trade (not sure why sell trade didn't trigger ?)
6:45 London, EU, No Trade (added this week)
8:45 NY, GU, sell trade hit TP +30 pips

total today +30 pips