ForexMorningTrade System

ya, the market is looking like August already !

I think I will just shut down my live accounts until September ?

cheers !

this is utter nonsense, for christ sake when will people learn that you need to work hard on your trading and no 99 $ system is going to make you money over the long run, the only person that is making profit out of this is the guy you paid the 99$ too

forget this and start studying your own methods

this is utter nonsense, for christ sake when will people learn that you need to work hard on your trading and no 99 $ system is going to make you money over the long run, the only person that is making profit out of this is the guy you paid the 99$ too

forget this and start studying your own methods

Strong comments my friend, sounds like you may have some detailed suggestions for us!

I'm afraid milka is right, relying on a $99 system as your trading income is like relying on a 8 week old kitten to hunt and bring you food back each night... I'll be honest FMT looked great when i 1st looked at, but unfortunately it seemed to have a shelf life, just like most of these EA's

I'm afraid milka is right, relying on a $99 system as your trading income is like relying on a 8 week old kitten to hunt and bring you food back each night... I'll be honest FMT looked great when i 1st looked at, but unfortunately it seemed to have a shelf life, just like most of these EA's

I am not going to get into who is right or wrong, nor whether FMT has run out of steam.
However, it seems that the talk is of "EA's", this is not strictly correct as the EA has been developed to automate a system, a system that is far from new.

If there were structured analysis of why the system now does not work then I would find that much more interesting. Off hand comments to date do not provide information and are little more than gossip, in my humble opinion.

I am not going to get into who is right or wrong, nor whether FMT has run out of steam.
However, it seems that the talk is of "EA's", this is not strictly correct as the EA has been developed to automate a system, a system that is far from new.

If there were structured analysis of why the system now does not work then I would find that much more interesting. Off hand comments to date do not provide information and are little more than gossip, in my humble opinion.

This, my friends, is a very lucid comment!

I'm not slating FMT what so ever, in fact i wanted to get involved myself but other traders said "wait, it will prove to be a waste of time just like every other EA" so i did wait, and unfortunately FMT seemed to stop bringing fruits. As i said, i'd love if it was still working like it used to, this thread was full of excitement and joy, just not so much any more

it amazes me still how many people hangout on this thread, people will never learn now i m off to make a $99 system, beats trading for a living if people are willing to pay the money for it

i dont want to be to rude but people need a bit of harsh reality from time to time, if you put a little more effort into studying the charts and TA, trend lines, support and resistance, price action and volume (if you have it)

then you will be much better off and would not need these $99 systems

but best of luck if you stick to this system perhaps it will teach you some ground rules that you can use in the future when you realise that you need to find your own thing

it amazes me still how many people hangout on this thread, people will never learn now i m off to make a $99 system, beats trading for a living if people are willing to pay the money for it

i dont want to be to rude but people need a bit of harsh reality from time to time, if you put a little more effort into studying the charts and TA, trend lines, support and resistance, price action and volume (if you have it)

but best of luck if you stick to this system perhaps it will teach you some ground rules that you can use in the future when you realise that you need to find your own thing

Save your breath mate, arguing on here can be very injurious to one's health

The first sign is it increases the blood pressure then people will wonder why you've gone all :mad: in the face.
Just take life calmly and you'll live longer :cool:

There is room for both manual and automated systems.

What amazes me though is it seems some traders have never traded themselves manually using their own or another strategy and have started trading by trading EA's, looking for the holy grail.

Cobber