ForexMorningTrade System

What a mess we have now the 6:15 time change based on Hammy setting that Marc changed to as been getting killed.

Now Hammy changes back to the 6:30 time , now I wonder if Marc will change back since the 6:15 seems to be clear is not working as good as the 6:30.

It good for manule traders as they can see what's going on at both time slots, but EA will need two MT4 just to set the 2 time frames, again what a mess

I have not traded FMT for a few weeks now but just letting you know that it is possible to set up both times on 1 MT4 platform.

Just open 2 charts and make sure you use a different magic number on each chart.

FMT for me this morning:

traded only 6:30 London for TP +35 pips... X 2 Lots... Finally a win. going to try the NY stuff Hammy is trying tomorrow AM.

Good Luck everyone

Short Oanda @ 1.58811.
We've had a great start to the month so far, long may it continue :D

No trade yesterday...

Today winners again:) Three in a row!

Fast FMT: +11 (I couldn't even set my TP how fast the market moved so closed the trade manually)

FMT: +35

EFMT: +9 (my TP missed by 1 pip!:( )

Total: -33, -102, -145

heading for a loss from a short.....v.close to TP, now hoping for an inactive 30 mins (or bearish) and then some bad news!!

Today the 06:15 start time definitely paid off

TP of up to 36 was on the table before it turned around and went 80 to 90 pips the other way.

At 06:15 the most TP it offered was 28.

So, if we were trading in the settings that Mark Fric tested for last July (when it yielded approx 400 pips!!!!), we would definitely not have won 40 today with a 6:30 start. Nor even the 06:15 start, but the new FMT 35tp setting, to open at 06:15, was a potential winner.

(Yesterday I had no trade at 06:15 though, but a winner on a 06:30 start!)

Oh well - it will be interesting to see if the EA opens another new trade tomorrow as well, or just sticks with the open one. Please let us know.

Typical day before NFP I'd say. Those with TP 35 or less, like myself, were lucky today.