ForexMorningTrade System

Unfortunately that is me with FMT. I have traded since April and have not attained a level of confidence needed to continue. In latter weeks this requires babysitting to make any sort of headway. eg Take pips early for profit or limit loss. Today I let it run to see. Whilst not today, the EA would seem to get the direction right quite a lot but in these market conditions it has not got the strength to hit a defined TP.

If I need to babysit then I don't need an EA as I might as well trade manually. This is me positively managing my business and this part needs a cooling period.

Love this forum, lots of genuine people helping each other. I will monitor things and review when the market changes.

All the best and keep going within each of your own business plans.

The main attraction of FMT is the ability to have a fixed entry time each day.
This is not working for me in this choppy market.To get the required profits that I like, I do have to get to my screen several times each day or alternatively leave wide stops. I continue to check FMT but it would take a much better win-loss performance to convince me to keep going.

I also was hit with SL on both start times.

FMT totals for the week : 4 SL, 2 TP, -80 pips total...

4 of my 5 EAs had a losing week, maybe the market is just getting more nasty ?

roulette or blackjack anyone ?..

try to have a nice weekend !!..

Stats for 06-24-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, 6:15 UK Time, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RedGuerrilla/forex-morning-trade-redguerrilla-real/116521
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RedGuerrilla/forex-morning-trade-eagle41-real/120723

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, 6:15 UK Time, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
PFG Best......, Long/Loss....., -44.7, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +191.5
FXCM.........., Long/Loss....., -45.7, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +159.9
Alpari(US)...., Long/Loss....., -45.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +164.7
FXDD.........., Long/Loss....., -45.2, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +170.8
MB Trading...., Long/Loss....., -47.3, Stats since 06-21-2011: Total= -87.9

Agree, was a short signal, unfortunately did not take the 6-15 entry, early morning lethargy!!

Took 6-30 scalp and out +10

Good luck all

Not really no, another loss today!! How on earth did June do 400 pips last year!!!

It didn't because nobody was actually trading the system back then...that's the beauty of backtesting, we've been sold these 'results' but nobody benefitted from them except MF (from the sales, not the system)! There's a system for every period of time that has passed, but we are seeing clearly that this one isn't working in the present.

Another bad day... losing times continue...:( At least I lowered the risk after the spike up a little.

Fast FMT: +10

FMT: -37

EFMT: -36

Total: -50, -179, -199

with standard settings you should have a better than 50/50 chance unless you have a really bad spread! but your winnings would be less than your losses....seems worse than even 50/50 atm though!

SL -38

FMT Account £789 (-21.1%)

Anybody still confident with the system?

I still think the system will come good with time but is not just performing at the moment. I don't know the reasons behine this. I have stopped using this system since last week until i see some improvement. I do pop into this forum from time to time to see how its performing. No point in continuing with these losses happening on a regular basis.

I still think the system will come good with time but is not just performing at the moment. I don't know the reasons behine this. I have stopped using this system since last week until i see some improvement. I do pop into this forum from time to time to see how its performing. No point in continuing with these losses happening on a regular basis.

(y)