ForexMorningTrade System

Hi everyone,

Just one question about the EA : is someone knows if there is a way to not open a new trade at 7h15, if the trade of the previous day is not finished (I don't want to have several trades opened simultaneously)

Thank you...

I have toyed with similar ideas with Turbo Morning Trade, using two charts.

I was under the impression that the EA will not open another trade, WITH THE SAME START TIME, if one is already open. If you only use one start time, I believe FMT should work if you have two charts but set one for SHORT trades only and the other for LONG trades only.

If you wish to use multiple start times, use Turbo Morning Trade and use the separate charts, as above.

To investigate Turbo further, visit the Turbo Morning Trade thread on T2W.

Let us know the results, of course! :cheesy:

EDIT: I realise this doesn't quite make sense, in answering your question, but the information may be useful...

Last edited:
In my view, even though I got a TP yesterday...the signal has failed 5 times in a row and atm it looks like it could head for 6.

There is no news today that might save us so lets see what happens....

If you look at the website, I recall in December of 2010, they had 8 losses in a row.

If new user just bought this within the last month, then I would agree the draw down with out any built up profits is eating away at their core capital and even some with the 10/40 system are going to have their hands full just trying to get back to even with the recent string of losses.

Maybe even worse since there is a good chance the 10/40 users would stand to use a higher leverage due to the win rate percentage .Something that did not happen in the past on real forward testing or in backesting .

Reading through this thread I think the most the 10/40 loss back to back was 2 trades, but they may have 3 losses in a row now, not sure.

I have toyed with similar ideas with Turbo Morning Trade, using two charts.

I was under the impression that the EA will not open another trade, WITH THE SAME START TIME, if one is already open. If you only use one start time, I believe FMT should work if you have two charts but set one for SHORT trades only and the other for LONG trades only.

If you wish to use multiple start times, use Turbo Morning Trade and use the separate charts, as above.

To investigate Turbo further, visit the Turbo Morning Trade thread on T2W.

Let us know the results, of course! :cheesy:

Ok, thank you. I'm going to study that.

Autrement, j'imagine que si les anglais cachent leur argent sous leur savon, ils doivent avoir du mal à faire fortune... ^^

sous le savon? sous le lit!

It's an old southern Tri-Nation joke. Under the soap is the safest place to hide the money because the soap seldom gets used :)

Out of date now. Everyone in Western Europe has bathrooms in their homes - wasn't the case 50 years ago though.

Ok, thank you. I'm going to study that.

Autrement, j'imagine que si les anglais cachent leur argent sous leur savon, ils doivent avoir du mal à faire fortune... ^^

Despite 'our' moat defending us from Europe, some of us english do understand the french language! :D

Got a demo account that I started trading since the 1 April using standard settings with 5% risk and starting with £1000. As of today with all the bad trades it stands at £995. Only -£5. Just shows that it is not all bad :)

Note to Self:

My account is showing 'only' 3.8% growth, per month, since March, with all of this 'bad'.

Let's not forget, with monthly compounding, that's 56% per annum.

You don't get that the bank!

We all know that this system is capable of so much more too...

Last edited:
At last, FMT standard took 30, FMT scalp took the 10.

Am with low risk so not spectacular but at least we have broken the losing run!

Good weekend to all.

Despite 'our' moat defending us from Europe, some of us english do understand the french language! :D

Ok, je ne vais pas pouvoir insulter tout le monde en totale impunité alors ?
Chienne de vie !:cheesy:

Well, that's a good day for FMT for me too : +35 pips.
I still have another trade opened two days ago...

Ok, je ne vais pas pouvoir insulter tout le monde en totale impunité alors ?
Chienne de vie !:cheesy:

Well, that's a good day for FMT for me too : +35 pips.
I still have another trade opened two days ago...

A dogs life for sure! Would you let the open trade run over the week-end or close it out?