ForexMorningTrade System

Can anyone help me???? i've just checked the charts to see if a 06:15 signal was given on the FMT but my chart just says "not time for trade"

Is this what it should say as the 06:15 candle was over a hour ago now, or should it still be telling me what the entry was??????

Juat want to find out if i have any errors from now

Many Thanks

The top right will say not time for trade, but bottom left should show the trade, if your trade was opened then you are OK

LONG on all settings an accounts today - will be interesting to see how the £ does today as 1.6350'ish has proved in recent months to be resistance that it's failed to break.

Definately, but my take would be to watch the resistence at 6370 ish, that seem to be quite strong.
Enough to get the TP though,

certainly sluggish, holiday fever?

Just 3 re-quotes and one error 138 from Alpari (live) today.

Almost 4 pips off the main price. I'm starting to think they are a liability.

Well, neither my demo nor live SLMs traded with the lots I expected!

Expected as in what you thought yesterday? or expected as in corect MM?

My SLM took me in today @06:30 (sticking to this time for the 10/40 strategy) with correct MM.

Perhaps someone will be kind enough to help me, with the rules of compounding please.

And here's another s/s to play with...

The key is not to withdraw until you have a pot large enough to produce sufficient income to live on and then only =/< than winnings. Disciplined trading and disciplined compounding will do the trick!

Attachments

• FMT_Compounding.xlsx
    14 KB · Views: 286
Expected as in what you thought yesterday? or expected as in corect MM?

My SLM took me in today @06:30 (sticking to this time for the 10/40 strategy) with correct MM.

Demo: bal: £10217.56 at 8% gave 18.00 lots. I was expecting 18.2. I set Lot to 1 and Max Lots to 50 but changed Decimals to 1.

Live: I set lots to 0.1 and Max to 0.4 and was expecting 0.3. I got 0.1.

MM true on both.

Maybe it has to do with the size of Max lots?

Stats for 04-19-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, 5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, FXSolutions..., No Trade...., 0.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= +132.0
6:15 UK Time, IBFX.........., No Trade...., 0.0, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +327.9
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, No Trade...., 0.0, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= +107.2

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, 5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, No Trade...., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +425.9
6:15 UK Time, FXCM.........., No Trade...., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +454.9
6:15 UK Time, Alpari(US)...., No Trade...., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +416.7
6:15 UK Time, FXDD.........., No Trade...., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +341.6

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

anyone trading with the new hammy settings and hit breakeven yet? - seems to have come very close

Demo: bal: £10217.56 at 8% gave 18.00 lots. I was expecting 18.2. I set Lot to 1 and Max Lots to 50 but changed Decimals to 1.

Live: I set lots to 0.1 and Max to 0.4 and was expecting 0.3. I got 0.1.

MM true on both.

Maybe it has to do with the size of Max lots?

I think changing decimal to 1 was the problem. Make sure that stays at 2.

On my SLM account -- Lots was kept at 0.1. (this only comes into play if mm=flase so it does not matter what this is set to).
MM=True, Lots decimal = 2, Risk % = whatever you choose,
max lots = needs to be higher than the calculated risk% lot which you did.

Mine was 100% correct this morning, so i can only think that you changing the decimal figure influenced the 'SPREAD BETTING Lot Size' Traded.

Anyone NOT using the B/E + 5, must admit I have never been a fan of any of the +5 sets as I believe in all or nothing, seems the +5 limits the 'Breathing space' required on a pullback before T/P

And here's another s/s to play with...

The key is not to withdraw until you have a pot large enough to produce sufficient income to live on and then only =/< than winnings. Disciplined trading and disciplined compounding will do the trick!

hi jabu, i used yr excel with the current setting from 1k to see when it'd hit 1mil.. that's about 91mths or about 7.5 years.

so we meet as millionaires in 7.5 years time? (y)

*just daydreaming.. heh.. :eek:*

The top right will say not time for trade, but bottom left should show the trade, if your trade was opened then you are OK

Hi Euro_d

I wasnt trading, as im not gonna start trading my demo account till next week, but i thought when i look back to the chart it would say it the was a trade or not,

So my question is 'do i have to be up at 06:15am to see the top right hand corner saying where to trade, or if im up 1 hr later can i not look back just to see what info it was giving today???????

I only got the FMT on monday and since then all ive been getting is this:

ForexMorningTrade System
-------------------------------
Signal: net time for trade
Ideal entry price: -
Profit at: -
Stop loss at: -
-------------------------------
ForexMorningTrade.com

But no figures :(

Many Thanks

Set FMT at 3 different times But Still 1 Trade

I have a bad surprise today.
I have installed FMT with 3 MT4 in 3 different folders, and set each one with a different time trade (6H15/6H30/6H45). All my 3 FMT instances are linked to the same Real account.

I thought that each FMT instance will launch its separate trade, because 3 different memory process, each one launched from a separate folder.

Was really surprised: only FMT at 6H15 has launched the trade. The 2 others (6H30 and 6H45) are saying "Trade already open".

Does that mean, I need to open 2 additional accounts with my Broker ?
How is it conceivable that one account is limited to only 1 Robot Process at a time ?

Re: Set FMT at 3 different times But Still 1 Trade

I have a bad surprise today.
I have installed FMT with 3 MT4 in 3 different folders, and set each one with a different time trade (6H15/6H30/6H45). All my 3 FMT instances are linked to the same Real account.

I thought that each FMT instance will launch its separate trade, because 3 different memory process, each one launched from a separate folder.

Was really surprised: only FMT at 6H15 has launched the trade. The 2 others (6H30 and 6H45) are saying "Trade already open".

Does that mean, I need to open 2 additional accounts with my Broker ?
How is it conceivable that one account is limited to only 1 Robot Process ?

You must change the magic numbers to use the ea on multiple trades.