ForexMorningTrade System

Jashfx (cc: Podberry)

The EAs MM will calculate this as 3.56 lots and SLM will accept it as 3.6 lots, as it is essentially 1dp. The whole figure is therefore too small by a factor of 10 when calculated by MM.

Set up the EA to take a trade tonight at 20:30 (UK time) , 21:30 (SLM chart time) on a demo account. The indicators were both +ve so enabled me to trade at that time.

Balance of account was £10 242, and I had max lots set at 20.00(larger than trade size), risk=5%, mm=true.

Trade took me in at 12.8 lots. (spreadbetting lots). And not 1.28 lots. So from what I have just witnessed, the EA is not programmed to a specific factor of 10 but instead its programmed to comply with whichever meta trader it is trading on whether that be the normal Forex Platform or Whether its the spreadbetting platform.

Hey Champ, looking forward to tomorrows trade with your settings, I promise to give you a ride in my Ferrari in a couple of years :LOL:

well, you can have a ride in mine right now , if you want ?..:cheesy::clap:

good luck this week !
cheers !..(y)

well, you can have a ride in mine right now , if you want ?..:cheesy::clap:

good luck this week !
cheers !..(y)

The way you have been cashing it in lately I can well believe you, Deserteagles spreadsheet with your settings are eye-watering, well done.

All the best Hammy (y)

Ur statement about performing "due diligence" and not wanting to go through ALL the posts sounds oxymoronic (sic) and funny. :whistling

Maybe, but I have other sites and other products to look at as well. Thank you for everyones replies and help. To help you in return I notice from the posts I have read of some concern over using an EA with Smart Live Markets. This product was recommended to me by a representative of SLM whilst having a discussion about a scam system I got caught up in when I didn't do any due diligence. The SLM guy said "There are some good ones out there ... a lot of our clients are using the Forex Morning Trade EA, which certainly seems good, and on a consistent basis."

Thank you

andycon, All I can say is you have come to the right place, Brilliant system and fantastic forum.

As Hammy said, go and buy the system, it will be the best investment you will ever make -Trust me.
The only people that fail in the system are those without patience, greed, or not sticking to the rules. I have personally never looked back and with all the great support by Mark and forum your road to financial freedom will begin here.

ps. Did you swallow a dictionary ? lol - Only joking :LOL:

Last edited:
Maybe, but I have other sites and other products to look at as well. Thank you for everyones replies and help. To help you in return I notice from the posts I have read of some concern over using an EA with Smart Live Markets. This product was recommended to me by a representative of SLM whilst having a discussion about a scam system I got caught up in when I didn't do any due diligence. The SLM guy said "There are some good ones out there ... a lot of our clients are using the Forex Morning Trade EA, which certainly seems good, and on a consistent basis."

Thank you

I respect your thoroughness:

You must make sure:
... you satisfy yourself of the efficacy of this system.
... that you understand enough about forex to know what the system / EA is doing on your behalf
... that you choose a reliable broker
... etc

When you are happy, read the simple manual thoroughly and be disciplined and follow the rules on a demo account for a while.

You WILL be rewarded.

The debate about SLM and the EA has largely been due to me satisfying myself how and that it works with that platform. I am now happy that it does work and will start live with SLM tomorrow.

Good luck, if you go ahead and buy.

Set up the EA to take a trade tonight at 20:30 (UK time) , 21:30 (SLM chart time) on a demo account. The indicators were both +ve so enabled me to trade at that time.

Balance of account was £10 242, and I had max lots set at 20.00(larger than trade size), risk=5%, mm=true.

Trade took me in at 12.8 lots. (spreadbetting lots). And not 1.28 lots. So from what I have just witnessed, the EA is not programmed to a specific factor of 10 but instead its programmed to comply with whichever meta trader it is trading on whether that be the normal Forex Platform or Whether its the spreadbetting platform.

Hi Jashfx

I've tested my reloaded platform tonight and confirm what you say. MM works out a spread-betting lot appropriate to the risk. Simple!

I shall set up trades on demo and live accounts tomorrow.

Good luck!

Thank you

Your broker has nothing to gain by suggesting FMT. If only all brokers could be so helpful.:cool:

Still, do your due dilligence.

Hi Jashfx

I've tested my reloaded platform tonight and confirm what you say. MM works out a spread-betting lot appropriate to the risk. Simple!

I shall set up trades on demo and live accounts tomorrow.

Good luck!

Brilliant Rob, glad you got it sorted, must say I haven't paid particular attention to this thread as Jashfx seemed to have hit the nail on the head. And being an ex Oandian with units and not lots you two lost me.

I guess I'll have to give you a shout when I go live soon for a catch up if you dont mind.:D

Brilliant Rob, glad you got it sorted, must say I haven't paid particular attention to this thread as Jashfx seemed to have hit the nail on the head. And being an ex Oandian with units and not lots you two lost me.

I guess I'll have to give you a shout when I go live soon for a catch up if you dont mind.:D

Pas problem!

RobM, hi. The functionality for SLM (apart from awkwardness with 'lotsizes' is identical to any other MT4 platform (because that's what it is), but in order to be free of any taxes in the UK, it has to be called 'betting'. I think SLM is still the only 'spreadbetting' company on MT4( there are technical difficulties to overcome to achieve this) - hence its popularity. Although I was a bit worried to hear that they may not take kindly to EA's.

Any thoughts on this, anyone?

Chris

I'm still running my demo account that I've had for a couple of months now, and have always used FMT EA to trade (Bet!) on their MT4 platform, and it's never missed a trade, except when they had one morning of server problems - hope it works the same with a live account. I have MM set to true and Maximum lots set to 50, seems to compound correctly based on my % risk/trade.

Probably me too! - I think I'll combine all the SLM postings and save/print it for reference as you've both seem to have sorted it - I think I was more trial and error and not many were using SLM when I started using a demo account. Pleased to here they are on the ball with EA's and that FMT gets the thumbs up from them (y)

RobM, hi. The functionality for SLM (apart from awkwardness with 'lotsizes' is identical to any other MT4 platform (because that's what it is), but in order to be free of any taxes in the UK, it has to be called 'betting'. I think SLM is still the only 'spreadbetting' company on MT4( there are technical difficulties to overcome to achieve this) - hence its popularity. Although I was a bit worried to hear that they may not take kindly to EA's.

Any thoughts on this, anyone?

Chris

I've only just noticed your reply amongst the flurry if SLM stuff recently, Chris. Thanks.
When I spoke to SLM the chap sounded very upbeat about EAs, advised me about enabling EAs in the settings section etc and we had a fairly long chat about the fact that most work without problem.

I can't see why they wouldn't want EAs if they bring them business, unless it's FMT with a (hopefully!) killer set!

Thanks to all who have helped get the SLM setup sorted.

Hi all

And thanks for your advice, I am reading very positive things about this system, in fact I have not come across one negative yet. Only on post 122 though here, brilliant reviews on Forex Peace Army. I have pretty much decided to give it a go. One quick question for those of you who keep accurate records, what is your highest number of losing runs in a row? and highest runs of winning runs in a row?

Thank you

Andy

Top of the morning all, looking good all round, trading above Wiseambitions 63 EMA on all time frames :)

Top of the morning all, looking good all round, trading above Wiseambitions 63 EMA on all time frames :)

Yes there seem to be several indicators which would confirm what FMT is saying

As this is the first trade entry since amended recommendations, and until I've done a bit more testing, I have decided to split my openings, half at 06.15 and 06.30

Good luck guys