ForexMorningTrade System

Hi, good question, I'm affraid I can not give you a final answer yet, but I can tell you I'm going to trade 6:15. Hammy 6:15 set has better results than the sets I tried at 6:30. I just compared the sets I have posted yesterday in the excel file.

Currently I have already started an analysis at 6:15, the goal is checking if there is some set than can improve the incredible performance of Hammy 6:15.

A good idea which was already commented, is having two chances to enter at the market, if 6:15 is No Trade, you can try at 6:30, or maybe you prefer to try both entries anyway.

I think I will spend some days on my analysis to know what I'm going to do.

The good point of this issue, we have to make a choice among just good things.

I :love: FMT.

Thank you for the answer. I will stay at 6:30 and watch your result at 6:15. Will decide the switch end of the month. This thread is cool!

Hi Deserteagle, as I have excel 2003 I cannot open your file. Would you mind attaching a copy saved as excel 2003 if that is possible. Appreciate it

Hi,

I converted the file into .xls so you can open it correctly in older version of Excel, too. But first of all many thanks to Deserteagle for the work keeping his diary and hammy for the even better settings.

Take care,
3PO

Attachments

• FMT_old_xls.xls
    662.5 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Hi
Do You use the HiddenStopLossPips and HiddenProfitTargetPips option?

I havent used it, guess its more slippage with this option?

Regards
Elovv

Hi,

I converted the file into .xls so you can open it correctly in older version of Excel, too. But first of all many thanks to Deserteagle for the work keeping his diary and hammy for the even better settings.

Take care,
3PO

Thank you very much 3PO and Deserteagle.

Hi,

Take care,
3PO

Hi, please take care with the sheet in format .xls (excel 2003), despite the results can be seen, the sheet does not work properly in that version.

Jashfx (cc: Podberry)

Another question I have, as this is a BET on price movement and not a TRADE, is what happens if one wants to close out early? Is this not potentially like changing the horse on which one has placed a bet, after the race has started?

RobM, hi. The functionality for SLM (apart from awkwardness with 'lotsizes' is identical to any other MT4 platform (because that's what it is), but in order to be free of any taxes in the UK, it has to be called 'betting'. I think SLM is still the only 'spreadbetting' company on MT4( there are technical difficulties to overcome to achieve this) - hence its popularity. Although I was a bit worried to hear that they may not take kindly to EA's.

Any thoughts on this, anyone?

Chris

Hi traders,
This is my very first post on this forum. Having purchased a copy of FMT, I had -40 pips on 15-Apr-2011, BE on 18-Apr and NT today. Results are pretty much consistent with everybody else :) Lately I have set up the EA to follow Hammy's settings described on this forum and have a small question. In order to enter 3 trades at 7:15, 7:30 and 7:45, I have opened 3 GBPUSD charts on 15 min time frame with EA applied to each chart. Shall I leave the default magic number 12345 unchanged for all 3 charts or do 3 charts should have 3 different magic numbers? By the way, my broker is Alpari UK.

Hi traders,
This is my very first post on this forum. Having purchased a copy of FMT, I had -40 pips on 15-Apr-2011, BE on 18-Apr and NT today. Results are pretty much consistent with everybody else :) Lately I have set up the EA to follow Hammy's settings described on this forum and have a small question. In order to enter 3 trades at 7:15, 7:30 and 7:45, I have opened 3 GBPUSD charts on 15 min time frame with EA applied to each chart. Shall I leave the default magic number 12345 unchanged for all 3 charts or do 3 charts should have 3 different magic numbers? By the way, my broker is Alpari UK.

Welcome to the forum, you should have different magic numbers in each chart.
I use FMT with Alpari UK too. Good luck.

RobM, hi. The functionality for SLM (apart from awkwardness with 'lotsizes' is identical to any other MT4 platform (because that's what it is), but in order to be free of any taxes in the UK, it has to be called 'betting'. I think SLM is still the only 'spreadbetting' company on MT4( there are technical difficulties to overcome to achieve this) - hence its popularity. Although I was a bit worried to hear that they may not take kindly to EA's.

Any thoughts on this, anyone?

Chris

Hi Chris

I had a chat with SLM last week and spoke to a guy who is either a director or the owner, he was pretty clued up. He has no problem running EA's whatsoever but will not offer refunds if people have malfunctioning EA's that wreck their accounts - (which is understandable)

I think we are OK placing one trade daily, the problem arises with black box EA's that trade all day. He mentioned he takes a lot of calls from EA users daily from around the UK with petty issues which takes up a lot of his time and is frustrating.

So the bottom line is with FMT we are fine :)

Last edited:
Hi, new to this thread and looking to do some due diligence on FMT prior to a possible purchase, and don't really want to read through 1120 post, perhaps some people could give me some testimonials or direct me to some relevant posts. Thanks.

Hi, new to this thread and looking to do some due diligence on FMT prior to a possible purchase, and don't really want to read through 1120 post, perhaps some people could give me some testimonials or direct me to some relevant posts. Thanks.

Ur statement about performing "due diligence" and not wanting to go through ALL the posts sounds oxymoronic (sic) and funny. :whistling

Hi,

possible purchase ?

buy it, read the manual, set it up with default settings, trade for a week on demo, then ask any questions if you don't understand anything..:smart:

welcome to FMT and forum, you are about to make money with forex !..:D

cheers !..;)

Hi,

possible purchase ?

buy it, read the manual, set it up with default settings, trade for a week on demo, then ask any questions if you don't understand anything..:smart:

welcome to FMT and forum, you are about to make money with forex !..:D

cheers !..;)

Hey Champ, looking forward to tomorrows trade with your settings, I promise to give you a ride in my Ferrari in a couple of years :LOL: