ForexMorningTrade System

Does anyone know how to continue trading FMT using the currenex platform as I have been advised to do so. Does the currenex platform accept EA's and what format do they need to be in?

Currenex is a seperate platform then MT4. It was exclusive for high volume traders but recently had been introduced to lesser mortals with smaller accounts by companies like fxdd.

You cannot run any EA on that. It is pure trading platform . You have to manually enter the trade and then can put your stoploss and take profit orders. Yes you have to also change the stoploss to BE after 20 pips manually as there is no trailing stops.

It is good platform for immediate fills and deep liquidity. As I have mentioned before I have seen some big orders go through during London and US trading times without issues with fills.

Oh yes don't forget the commissions which are around $2.54 per side per 1 lot. ( this will depend on the broker and your volume generated).

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
I trade TMT with standard FMT settings. I don't use all the extra features of TMT because I can't find any that are more productive than standard FMT. However, the sole advantage of TMT for me is the ADRF filter which will probably keep me out of the trade today due to the large move during the Asian session. For regular FMTers it may be worth purchasing TMT for this ADRF filter alone because it has kept me out of some bad trades in the past where regular FMTers would have got a loss. Just something to think about since today may be one of those days that ADRF filter proves useful. Good luck to all! :)

Last edited:
Now I didn't say standard FMT system, but the question was ANY system, and the system I use has been about 98% accurate, not 70% like FMT is. Oh no, I would never risk more then 5% with FMT because I know in the past there has been around 6 loosing trades in a row and that would just wipe me out with high risk. ;)

Sorry, thought we were on a FNMT board.

Don't like the look of this today, we're going to get LONG signals, yet the charts are screaming SHORT, there is huge historical resistance at 1.6400 area.

I trade TMT with standard FMT settings. I don't use all the extra features of TMT because I can't find any that are more productive than standard FMT. However, the sole advantage of TMT for me is the ADRF filter which will probably keep me out of the trade today due to the large move during the Asian session. For regular FMTers it may be worth purchasing TMT for this ADRF filter alone because it has kept me out of some bad trades in the past where regular FMTers would have got a loss. Just something to think about since today may be one of those days that ADRF filter proves useful. Good luck to all! :)

Be interesting to hear what TMT tells you to do if we get a LONG call on FMT.

Big price movement at exactly 06.30 Perhaps there are lots of automated systems besides FMT EAs moving the market at the new candle!

Long......taking a big gamble today, account is down from £1000 to £920 and I have a £300 loss return due soon so I've gone £5 per pip for £200 loss or £250 gain!
Hoping for 1.6436!!!

Wouldn't surprise me to see a move up to take out all the stops of those SHORT at 1.6400 and then reverse - finger poised today if we hover around +30 again!

Be interesting to hear what TMT tells you to do if we get a LONG call on FMT.

As predicted TMT with FMT settings kept me out, thanks to the ADRF filter. This happens perhaps only once or twice a month, but it usually is correct in keeping me out. Guess we'll see if it holds true today.

Long......taking a big gamble today, account is down from £1000 to £920 and I have a £300 loss return due soon so I've gone £5 per pip for £200 loss or £250 gain!
Hoping for 1.6436!!!

Obviously not married! (No wife to account to....) Good luck anyway...

It's just my preference, but at 20 I set breakeven to +5. You miss out on some bigger wins, but when it loses at least you make something.

I haven't had a losing day for 18 days, apart from when the SLM platform stopped working and the EA couldn't move the SL - that should have been a +5. 4 have been no trades, 7 to take profit, and 7 stopped at +5. (Of those 7, 3 would have made full profit, and 4 would have lost the full amount.) That's a very small sample and you should do your own research, but it's a result pattern I can live with :)

Thanks a lot jimmc for sharing your results from the last 18 days.

haha, I will be soon.....but the way I've swung it is that if I lose then I won't be trading (and disturbing her at 6am) for a couple of weeks!

Isn,t that a 56 pip move? - if it's an amount trade why not increase the £/pip rate so it doesn,t have to move so far?

Market still not made it's mind up, hardly any movement yet

Isn,t that a 56 pip move? - if it's an amount trade why not increase the £/pip rate so it doesn,t have to move so far?

Market still not made it's mind up, hardly any movement yet

Yeah I coud of done but I wanted to stick to a 40 pip stop loss and have a R:R>1. It is a pure gamble and after this (whether tomorrow or in 2 weeks) I will be strictly sticking to the rules.

I closed the long position when the price shot up to catch stops.... not exactly according to the rules, though...

Morning All,

Out at BE.

one no trade, and 4 BE trades for the week. Interesting to say the least.

Enjoy the weekend all. :)

M