ForexMorningTrade System

Morning All,

Out at BE.

one no trade, and 4 BE trades for the week. Interesting to say the least.

Enjoy the weekend all. :)

M

Yeah -- since trading FMT with revised Std Settings -- this is the first time Ive seen a week with No winners or No losers. Original settings ofcourse suffered a couple losses this week.

Anyway -- lets hope for a good week next week.

Have a good weekend Everyone!!!!

Last edited:
Out at B/E - Last week to this week is like 'Feast to Famine'

For the last few days I have been unable to see my T/P as it is off the chart, I have tried reducing the size but to no avail. Any ideas on how to shift the chart down on the 15 min time frame ? :confused:

Stats for 04-07-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP
6:30 UK Time, FXSolutions..., Short/Break Even....., 0.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= +172.0
6:30 UK Time, IBFX.........., Short/Break Even....., -0.5, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +376.0
6:30 UK Time, PFG Best......, Short/Break Even....., -0.1, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= +189.7

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP
6:30 UK Time, PFG Best......, Short/Break Even....., -0.3, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +464.2
6:30 UK Time, FXCM.........., Short/Break Even....., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +496.7
6:30 UK Time, Alpari(US)...., Short/Break Even....., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +457.9
6:30 UK Time, FXDD.........., Short/Break Even....., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +381.8

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

For the last few days I have been unable to see my T/P as it is off the chart, I have tried reducing the size but to no avail. Any ideas on how to shift the chart down on the 15 min time frame ? :confused:
Try this
click and hold the right side area where the value is then move the mouse up or down

Double click on right side where price is and scroll down to reduce and then scroll back up to enlarge. Think this is what you are asking.

Don't think you can. Open another chart with a higher time frame, put them side by side and you'll see your T/P on the higher t/f. Or, of course, zoom right out until you see it.

Boy, that was a stressful trade. I stuck to my rules and it payed off. I got my 38 pips (40 minus my spread). I am using 40/40 No BE.

Indeed a strange week, 4 trades
Results from various settings I am watching:

Deserteagle 0
FMT 0
old FMT 40/40 -80
10/40 40
28/40 112

Year to date
Desert Eagle +512
FMT +505
Old FMT +520
10/40 +350
28/40 +452

It's just my preference, but at 20 I set breakeven to +5. You miss out on some bigger wins, but when it loses at least you make something.

I haven't had a losing day for 18 days, apart from when the SLM platform stopped working and the EA couldn't move the SL - that should have been a +5. 4 have been no trades, 7 to take profit, and 7 stopped at +5. (Of those 7, 3 would have made full profit, and 4 would have lost the full amount.) That's a very small sample and you should do your own research, but it's a result pattern I can live with :)

I agree JMIMMC.
Today there were three BE's on my live account.
I use BE20 with +5 and instead of having three stoplosses hit I banked nearly £150 (real money).

Indeed a very interesting week, I broke rules and closed trades manually so I am up every day. These were not system trades, as the exits were manual!!!

System trades would have resulted in 5BE's.

Interestingly, I am trading small but live on Wise Ambitions TP10 SL40 and that also has shown 5 winners so 50 pips.
Now if that is consistent as WA's tests indicate it probably is, then I can live with that.

Have a great weekend all,

Closed manually to get +38 pips too but price can't get +40 for the moment.
I'm really thinking about use B/E. Looking your results the profit is similar in the long term and it is less stressing. I prefer to have 8 consecutive B/E than 4 winning trades followed by 4 losing trades.

This is what Mark posted today :

Weekly summary
3 times BE, no profit, no loss
the week ended with -1.2 pips loss (only by slippage).
It was really a funny week, I don’t remember something
like this happened in the past.
We got also quite a bad luck, every time the trade
almost reached the profit.