ForexMorningTrade System

On SLM a short was indicated, but the 1st indicator was very close to the zero line

Hi friends, I know some of you uses the set 65SL 43TP 20BE, this is a great set I like it very much. Despite this set has been doing a great job last months, the large SL does not allow us to take the maximum profits when doing money management. Wiseambitions has commented this situation perfectly some days ago.

Taking this in mind, last 3 weeks I was working hard to get some new sets, now I got them. To call these sets in same way I used names :) : DesertEagle II and Desert Combo.

Desert Combo is composed by two sets, one for buying, one for selling.

Here, I have attached an excel file with a comparison of the results of some sets commented in this forum, also my new sets included.

Results are very good for the new sets, but please keep in mind these results are just the results of backtesting processes, not forward testing, so if you are going to put them in your account be careful :!:

Comments/improvements are welcome.

Kind regards

Great stuff DesertEagle.
For those of us who are computer challenged and unable to backtest like this, it is really nice to see the results. Thank you for sharing.

Kind regards
Lin

Both my ThinkForex and Smart Live demo accounts triggered this morning as a Short - so I'm short with my IG account

hmm yesterday i download EA 4.3 and set it on chart. After i See that the template say SHORT i want to take a look into the EA properties. But it don't work. Also i delete the EA on Chart and set it in again, now i can look into the properties.

Maybe the EA crashed.. -.-

Take alook into Journal :

"Instant Order sell

Request was accepted by server

request in process

Order sell failed [Off Quotes]"

What the Hell ?

At this very moment I'm glad not to be in a trade. The range since midnight is only about 25 pips and it doesnt seem to want to go down, in fact someone is pushing it right up.
The reason I didnt trade wasnt that I was looking at templates, because i am not on MT4 today, but because I went by the CLOSING reading on the 06.15 candle, not the opening of the 06.30 and one of my indicators was minutely the wrong sided of the line to take a short.

At this very moment I'm glad not to be in a trade. The range since midnight is only about 25 pips and it doesnt seem to want to go down, in fact someone is pushing it right up.
The reason I didnt trade wasnt that I was looking at templates, because i am not on MT4 today, but because I went by the CLOSING reading on the 06.15 candle, not the opening of the 06.30 and one of my indicators was minutely the wrong sided of the line to take a short.

But the system is based on the reading at the close of the 06:15 candle, not the open of the 06:30

Hi friends, I know some of you uses the set 65SL 43TP 20BE, this is a great set I like it very much. Despite this set has been doing a great job last months, the large SL does not allow us to take the maximum profits when doing money management. Wiseambitions has commented this situation perfectly some days ago.

Taking this in mind, last 3 weeks I was working hard to get some new sets, now I got them. To call these sets in same way I used names :) : DesertEagle II and Desert Combo.

Desert Combo is composed by two sets, one for buying, one for selling.

Here, I have attached an excel file with a comparison of the results of some sets commented in this forum, also my new sets included.

Results are very good for the new sets, but please keep in mind these results are just the results of backtesting processes, not forward testing, so if you are going to put them in your account be careful :!:

Comments/improvements are welcome.

Kind regards

Great backtests, thanks for sharing. I saw the 'ADD' mentioned with the latest settings Desert Eagle II and the combo, e.g. 23ADD. Is this BE + 23 pips?
Not important for the results, but I see little typo at the Desert Combo (Long): shouldn't it be 41SL 17TP 8BE 23ADD?

But the system is based on the reading at the close of the 06:15 candle, not the open of the 06:30

I agree. a lot of people acting on their intuition always wait for a signal to be confirmed by the first trade of the new candle. However yes I agree with you the manual and the EA and the template all work on the closing reading.
I just wondered if I was the only one who was looking at charts which gave me the signal to not trade!

Does anyone know how to receive charts that we can utilise to trade on, to a Blackberry or IPhone?

I have installed a platform to trade with my broker and add and remove stops, but if I'm out and about and not on the usual pc it would be handy to know what the technical indicators were saying

Great backtests, thanks for sharing. I saw the 'ADD' mentioned with the latest settings Desert Eagle II and the combo, e.g. 23ADD. Is this BE + 23 pips?
Not important for the results, but I see little typo at the Desert Combo (Long): shouldn't it be 41SL 17TP 8BE 23ADD?

Hi,

ADD refers the parameter BreakEvenAddPips.
About the set for long only, there is not error in the sheet, it is 17SL 41TP 8BE 3ADD.

:)

$ strenghtening against the CHF - here's hoping it does the same against the pound - there is a strong resistence for the £ around these 1.6350 'ish levels - come on the $!!

hi everybody
has use fmt quite some time and tmt
well 20/30 at GU always difficult level
anyway i am still holding the tmt gu short