ForexMorningTrade System

Good morning all, I'm just check my ea and see +43 in the balance .... no stress today
icon_smile.gif

Isn't that the best feeling in the world? :cheesy:

FMT for me this morning: (55-30-15) Trading on 2 live account:

6:15 GMT. start, buy trade hit TP +32 and +30 pips
6:30 GMT. start, buy trade hit BE on both.

total profit today +62 pips..

total so far this week +183 pips.

cheers !

And March comes in like a lion, with +37 pips. The month is starting out good after a great February. Hope ya'll have a good month too.

This is an astonishing system. Mark deserves Prophet status. I'm still learning the ropes with a practice account.

One niggle: it takes several seconds to transcribe the PT and SL data from the signal notice to the broker order window, and during that time the price changes, naturally. I'm seeing it moves rather a lot (9 pips, this morning) in the direction the signal favors, in a surge, before I can double-check my keystrokes and hit Buy (or Sell.) That means that if we win I win 9 pips less than the PT of 35, and if we lose, 9 pips more than the SL of 40.

Sometimes the surge (which might be caused by zillions of FMTers all acting in concert?) abates after a couple more minutes, so that the price struck is closer to the ideal recommended. What have others found; is it normally a good idea to wait?

Personally, I pull the trigger at 1min before the official 6.30 kick off, unless indicators are bobbing around indecision.Sometimes you gain or loose a pip or two, but it beats the big jump which can often be seen on the new candle formation, especially of late.
Of course the EA takes care of everything.

This is an astonishing system. Mark deserves Prophet status. I'm still learning the ropes with a practice account.

One niggle: it takes several seconds to transcribe the PT and SL data from the signal notice to the broker order window, and during that time the price changes, naturally. I'm seeing it moves rather a lot (9 pips, this morning) in the direction the signal favors, in a surge, before I can double-check my keystrokes and hit Buy (or Sell.) That means that if we win I win 9 pips less than the PT of 35, and if we lose, 9 pips more than the SL of 40.

Sometimes the surge (which might be caused by zillions of FMTers all acting in concert?) abates after a couple more minutes, so that the price struck is closer to the ideal recommended. What have others found; is it normally a good idea to wait?

Hi Liberator,
On some platforms, eg Gekko Spreads, you have the option of creating an order ticket beforehand (ie with approx stop and limit), and then just entering it on the signal. Some platforms give the option of 'no ticket' trading, ie instantly entering at market (sometimes hidden in the menu), then alter stop and limit. Others (again like Gekko) , put in a wide stop automatically, when you enter.
Personally, because of the 'auto stop', I enter at market, on the signal, then (generally) at my leisure enter the correct stop, and limit. (In fact, I can't enter the limit ahead of time, because I split the PT.)

Using the EA sounds like a good idea !!
Chris

Went out this morning at 7.30am thinking I'd missed closing out at a profit, cursing as I went, so couldn't believe the +35 TP when I've just got back! - sooooperb! I have the same issue using my IG account, but I just set it up with the SL and TP on the ticket and hit BUY or SELL to get in with IG's spread, then adjust stops when I'm in the trade, trouble is I have to manually set the BE, which is a pain and can't always do if I need to get away (today worked in my favour though!!) - Obviously using the EA stops all this and you can stay in bed! I've just set up an account with Smart Live so should be able to spreadbet the trade on their MT4 platform with the EA.

Chris :D

I've been trialling Smart Live for a few weeks on demo using the EA - went live this week with good results so far, and not having to wake up too early - marvellous!

I've also been unsuccessful trying this. I think the reason I'm having a problem is that I trade in the US on Alpari-US, and hedging isn't allowed. Even though what we're trying to do isn't hedging, the system apparently considers two trades on the same account to be a potential hedge. Not sure, just my theory.:confused:

Yes, I am on Alpari-US as well, definitely the reason for my FIFO jam up last night. I am going to try the quick 10 PIP position tonight at 6:15, and the regular FMT setting for 6:30.

Using Alpari-US...I get an email every day at 5:00pm showing the mornings activity. Does anyone else get a little giddy when that email hits your inbox after a long day a work, and you click on the statement knowing your going to be looking at a gain?

Ahh, the little things in life.

Using Alpari-US...I get an email every day at 5:00pm showing the mornings activity. Does anyone else get a little giddy when that email hits your inbox after a long day a work, and you click on the statement knowing your going to be looking at a gain?

Ahh, the little things in life.

You're on a roll, which you need to enjoy, however you need to prepare yourself mentally that there are in the long run going to be 2 3 or 4 cases in every 10 trades when you have bad luck and you see reduction in your account.

And you have to accept that to be part of the journey towards overall gain, and not to give up after a couple of such bad experiences because that's the way it works.

We've seen several people in this forum say they're packing up with the system because they cannot tolerate this, and they often make such a decision immediately before we have a good run again.

Discipline! :smart:

Stats for 03-01-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP
6:30 UK Time, FXSolutions, Long/Profit, +36.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= +19.0
6:30 UK Time, IBFX......., Long/Profit, +38.3, Stats since 01-04-2010: Total= +193.7
6:30 UK Time, PFG........, Long/Profit, +38.1, Stats since 03-01-2010: Total= +38.1

Demo Accounts:

6:30 UK Time, PFG Best.., Long/Profit, +39.3, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +265.3
6:30 UK Time, FXCM......, Long/Profit, +39.8, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +342.8
6:30 UK Time, Alpari(US), Long/Profit, +35.3, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +299.9
6:30 UK Time, FXDD......, Long/Profit, +35.2, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +268.3

FMT 4.3, EA tweaked settings: SL=40, TP=30, BE=20, BE+5 pips, based on back testing, Post #5659, page 708
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best.., Long/Profit, +30.3, Stats since 01-20-2011: Total= +284.4

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

Comments:

Added 3rd live account with PFG Best, the same broker Mark Fric is using.
Today all live accounts went green! Have not seen green on frist live account since 12-21-2010!:clap::clap::clap:

I use the FMT 4.3 EA, here is what you do:

Set up 4 charts, two for each start time, that is 06:15 and 06:30 if you use the Hammy66 broker. In my case the start times are 07:15 and 07:30 as I am in the UK and I use Alpari UK.
I have set up my demo account with about the same dummy funding as I will use for my live trades with 1.5 lots for a short trade and 1.2 lots for a long trade.
Using the 7:15 start as an example press F7 on one of the chart pair and then select the common tab. Set POSITIONS for "only long". I then set lots= 1.2.
Press F7 on the other chart pair and set POSITIONS to "only short". I then set lots=1.5
The settings are 55, 30, 15, 5 and don't forget to set a different magic number for each chart.
I have also set up a separate demo account for the Turbo 1.3 version using identical settings so that I can make a valid comparison.

Hope this helps and good luck

Hi,

Please can you explain what is meant by "don't forget to set a different magic number for each chart"

Thanks

Raj

Stats for 03-01-2011

Live Accounts:

6:30 UK Time, FXSolutions, Long/Profit, +36.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= +19.0
6:30 UK Time, IBFX......., Long/Profit, +38.3, Stats since 01-04-2010: Total= +193.7
6:30 UK Time, PFG........, Long/Profit, +38.1, Stats since 03-01-2010: Total= +38.1

Demo Accounts:

6:30 UK Time, PFG Best.., Long/Profit, +39.3, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +265.3
6:30 UK Time, FXCM......, Long/Profit, +39.8, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +342.8
6:30 UK Time, Alpari(US), Long/Profit, +35.3, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +299.9
6:30 UK Time, FXDD......, Long/Profit, +35.2, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +268.3

FMT 4.3, EA tweaked settings: SL=40, TP=30, BE=20, BE+5 pips, based on back testing, Post #5659, page 708
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best.., Long/Profit, +30.3, Stats since 01-20-2011: Total= +284.4

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

Comments:

Added 3rd live account with PFG Best, the same broker Mark Fric is using.
Today all live accounts went green! Have not seen green on frist live account since 12-21-2010!:clap::clap::clap:

Why your live accounts stats from last year are so bad ?