ForexMorningTrade System

Looking now to this morning trade, first ind was positive on SLM at 6.30 and second ind negative, but the EA make a short trade. How is it possible?
May be the indicators were different at 6.30 am and now (9.30 am)?
Any other person have a short this morning on SLM with EA?
AM

Hey Fellow FMT traders.

I dont always think its correct to talk about or promote other products esp considering this is a forum on FMT. But a lot of you have given a lot of good advice on this forum and so Im going to give u guys a link to take a look at something. Some of you may already be aware of it and some may not. Not going to get into a discussion about it. Just going to give you the link as there are very few left. Started at 1000 just a couple of weeks ago and now down to 10. www.gpsforexrobot.com.

Antonio I had the same today. One indicator showing a buy the other showing a sell but for some reason a short trade was triggered. I don't understand why! I wouldn't have minded if it was a winner but it wasn't! Anyone know why a short was triggered????

Sam.

Hey Fellow FMT traders.

I dont always think its correct to talk about or promote other products esp considering this is a forum on FMT. But a lot of you have given a lot of good advice on this forum and so Im going to give u guys a link to take a look at something. Some of you may already be aware of it and some may not. Not going to get into a discussion about it. Just going to give you the link as there are very few left. Started at 1000 just a couple of weeks ago and now down to 10. www.gpsforexrobot.com.

I saw this too, deriving from a recommendation by Jason Sweezey, of Forex U Turn, which was a system Mark Fric spoke of a couple months ago.
I have to say that even if there is some merit in the system, the fact they are using such high pressure techniques (eg down to the last 10 copies now), puts me right off.
Meanwhile, I believe Mark Fric is very modest in his claims and while his own system is professionally promoted, he does not cross that line with me, and it makes me feel more comfortable.

I saw this too, deriving from a recommendation by Jason Sweezey, of Forex U Turn, which was a system Mark Fric spoke of a couple months ago.
I have to say that even if there is some merit in the system, the fact they are using such high pressure techniques (eg down to the last 10 copies now), puts me right off.
Meanwhile, I believe Mark Fric is very modest in his claims and while his own system is professionally promoted, he does not cross that line with me, and it makes me feel more comfortable.

Up to you Man!!

I took a chance casue like FMT it trades once a day (around 11pm UK time). So like FMT you cannot overtrade your account (unless your % traded is too high). I wanted to let the people of this forum know about it cause ive had it running on 2 demo accounts and have yet to see it lose. Anyway -- I have a good feeling and wanted to share. Up to the individual to decide.

I have to agree. Seen so many systems promoted like this and then a few weeks later there they are again.

Morning ALL,

I am new to this forum and purchased FMT yesterday.

I use FXCM MT4 platform and received a short signal today. -40 pips. Not the best start to the trading year but understand all banks are back in action today so very volotile.

Vishal

Looking now to this morning trade, first ind was positive on SLM at 6.30 and second ind negative, but the EA make a short trade. How is it possible?
May be the indicators were different at 6.30 am and now (9.30 am)?
Any other person have a short this morning on SLM with EA?
AM

I am new to this system, but think the signal comes from the close of the bar prior to 06:30. My SLM shows a valid short if you look at the prior bar data.

I took a look at audusd and there isn't much movement overall. Are you using 35 or 40 for TP? I took a look at Dec and it looks like 25 or 30 might be more successful consistently. Maybe a SL40, TP30, BE 15?

My first trade -40. Not a good start. Bought this on the back of great reviews on forexpeacearmy. Hope they are correct. Noticed some talk of other pairs, Marc says no and no to other pairs ? What is this turbo ?

One bad trade is nothing. This can get from 5-7 bad trades in a row before a good one happens. But, odds are at the end of this month you will be ahead in pips. That's what counts. ;)

Up to you Man!!

I took a chance casue like FMT it trades once a day (around 11pm UK time). So like FMT you cannot overtrade your account (unless your % traded is too high). I wanted to let the people of this forum know about it cause ive had it running on 2 demo accounts and have yet to see it lose. Anyway -- I have a good feeling and wanted to share. Up to the individual to decide.

Yep, I got it too and so far works great. It works best on a broker that has 1:200 or more cause when a trade goes neg it bounces your leverage 5 times your normal risk to try to gain the 88 pip loss. So far, it's works every time.

Hey Fellow FMT traders.

risk 88 pips to make 5 pips? Just like all the others Megadorid/FAP and all the others EA ,they looked great and then BOOM account blown,

http://www.mt4i.com/users/gpsforexroboteu

Yep, I got it too and so far works great. It works best on a broker that has 1:200 or more cause when a trade goes neg it bounces your leverage 5 times your normal risk to try to gain the 88 pip loss. So far, it's works every time.

200:1 leverage cuts out American brokers.

Also, some Forex Peace Army posters say that the potential short-term drawdown is 30 percent.

I took a look at audusd and there isn't much movement overall. Are you using 35 or 40 for TP? I took a look at Dec and it looks like 25 or 30 might be more successful consistently. Maybe a SL40, TP30, BE 15?

re aud/usd I am modest in my ambitions and as it trades ca. 2/3 the level of £/$ I use levels of 27 / 23 / 15 .

risk 88 pips to make 5 pips? Just like all the others Megadorid/FAP and all the others EA ,they looked great and then BOOM account blown,

http://www.mt4i.com/users/gpsforexroboteu

Except, (from history) every time there is a 88 pip loss the EA immediately takes 19 pips X 5=95 or 95 pips so it's ahead again right after the loss. You just need to plan for small risk and make sure not to get margined out by having at least 1:100 or better yet more like 1:200.

I admit not a huge winner but I have it running on my live account with very small risk so hey, a few extra dollars every day is better then nothing.;)

Except, (from history) every time there is a 88 pip loss the EA immediately takes 19 pips X 5=95 or 95 pips so it's ahead again right after the loss. You just need to plan for small risk and make sure not to get margined out by having at least 1:100 or better yet more like 1:200.

I admit not a huge winner but I have it running on my live account with very small risk so hey, a few extra dollars every day is better then nothing.;)

What would happen to users when the day comes that after you suffer just one lose using 1 lot and the system lost 880USD on one trade.

And on the next trade the system "martin gales" up 5x larger the next trade and starts with 5 lots and the day comes when that also loses? now in this example the account just lost another 4,400USD.

Which would wipe out about 4% of your capital in just one trade.

Never mind the fact that the sales page and video make claim that is does not use a "martin gale" when trading.

I wonder what they would call after a loss use 5x larger trade on the next trade. Again another scam!