ForexMorningTrade System

Alpari mid prices 6.30GMT 1.54587. 10.54GMT 1.54208 That's -37.9 without the broker spread.
Looks like some traders would have been knocked out if using 40SL on the FMT long signal
Most of the upward surge had already occured by 6.30 Anyone who started earlier may have hit their TP
however I'm only just watching and yes it has been a crazy week

That sounds pretty interesting. :cool:

I have been toying with the idea of buying the breakout of the asian range, if it happens before 06:30, and if the FMT indicators give a buy. Reverse for a sell.

How do you work with the two charts? If the 6.00 am chart gives a buy, do you take that, and then also take the 06:30 charts signal?

Thanks for your input

supertrader,

I put FMT on 2 separate charts and change magic number on one so they are different. Then trade them both separately. Good luck !..:D

Alpari mid prices 6.30GMT 1.54587. 10.54GMT 1.54208 That's -37.9 without the broker spread.
Looks like some traders would have been knocked out if using 40SL on the FMT long signal
Most of the upward surge had already occured by 6.30 Anyone who started earlier may have hit their TP
however I'm only just watching and yes it has been a crazy week

you are correct wiseman !...:LOL:

I had DEMO running with 6:00 start, 6:15 start, 6:30 start and 6:45 start.

6:00 and 6:15 went 'long' and hit TP=30
6:30 and 6:45 went long and hit my SL=44.
It's all in the timing , especially this time of the year !...:cool:

cheers !..:cheesy:

12-24-2010
FMT 4.1
Loss
-40 pips

My stats since 11-08-2010: 6 No Trades, 8 Break Evens, 11 Losses, 10 Profits, Total: -100 pips
Pips include slippage

My 3rd drawdown, 4 Losses in a row . . .

You have to be prepared that there will be weeks or months where you’ll make nothing,
or even will be 40 or 80 pips in minus. But my real trading and back tests show
that the most months you will end in profit, and the profits are usually much higher than losses.
- from FMT Manual, page 38

Tracking Demo Accounts for 12-24-2010:

Long trade on non-dealing desk brokers:
MB Trading, 1.54606, 1.54206, -40.0
FXCM, 1.54611, 1.54206, -40.5
FOREX.com, 1.54622, 1.54201, -42.1
PFG Best, 1.54610, 1.54288, -32.2
IBFX, 1.54621, 1.54189, -43.2

Long trade on dealing desk brokers:
FXDD, 1.54620, 1.54210, -41.0
FXSolutions, 1.5463, 1.5423, -40.0

In Mark's December 1st email to the members, he shares his personal view about trading in December.
But said each member has to make his own decision to trade or not to trade. He said that personally
that he would be trading during the whole month of December without a pause.

He did some backtesting (not 'Live' results) for the last 5 years using the new rules.
The results showed the system was overall profitable.

But he said if members felt uncomfortable trading in December, they can skip trading this period.
Or they can reduce trading risk from 2% to 1%.

Mark stated in his FMT manual, page 5, "it is throughoutly tested and gives very good and stabile results.
Infact, I had almost no loosing month for the last 20 months." He was talking about backtesting.
That's looking backwards at historical data. 'Live' testing, that's looking forward. That's trading
real money which started in August 2010. That's almost 5 months so far, and he's up +349 pips!
Four months were profitable with December being a losing month so far, but there's still one more week to go . . .

From 08-02-2010 to 12-24-2010, Mark's 'Live' stats are as follows:
21 No Trades, 12 Break Evens, 29 Losses, 38 Profits
29 Losses + 38 Profits = 67 Trades
(38 Profits / 67 Trades) * 100 = 56.7% = Trading Edge
That's a 'REAL' EA or Robot Trading Edge! (No Manual STRESS!)

Remember what Mark said on his website,

"But, because I will provide also personal support to every trader who buys my system,
I know my resources are limited. I don’t know where the limit is yet,
but if the support gets too much for me I will stop selling the system."

Let's hope this doesn't happen anytime soon.
Thousands of new customers can join in the future and could keep Mark very busy.
So let's not bother Mark unless we really have to.
This forum helps answer a lot of questions, so let's keep helping Mark out.

Imitate Your Forex Trading Robot

Even though it is tested . . .
It is patient
It never murmurs
It is never discontent or resentful
It is never disheartened or discouraged
It does not get excited when things go wrong
It is indifferent to human passions and commotions
It fears not the threads of world financial markets
It does not give way to passion and lose self-control though severely afflicted
But with a calm and a peace which is serene, it continues to perform with a quiet dignity and ease . . .

Merry Christmas Everyone . . .

12-24-2010
FMT 4.1
Loss
-40 pips

My stats since 11-08-2010: 6 No Trades, 8 Break Evens, 11 Losses, 10 Profits, Total: -100 pips
Pips include slippage

You have to be prepared that there will be weeks or months where you’ll make nothing,
that the most months you will end in profit, and the profits are usually much higher than losses.

In Mark's December 1st email to the members, he shares his personal view about trading in December.
But said each member has to make his own decision to trade or not to trade. He said that personally

He did some backtesting (not 'Live' results) for the last 5 years using the new rules.

But he said if members felt uncomfortable trading in December, they can skip trading this period.

Mark stated in his FMT manual, page 5, "it is throughoutly tested and gives very good and stabile results.
Infact, I had almost no loosing month for the last 20 months." He was talking about backtesting.
That's looking backwards at historical data. 'Live' testing, that's looking forward. That's trading
real money which started in August 2010. That's almost 5 months so far, and he's up +349 pips!
Four months were profitable with December being a losing month so far, but there's still one more week to go . . .

"But, because I will provide also personal support to every trader who buys my system,

Thousands of new customers can join in the future and could keep Mark very busy.

It is patient
It never murmurs
But with a calm and a peace which is serene, it continues to perform with a quiet dignity and ease . . .

I am a big fan of your posts. Great perspective!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All fellow FMT Traders!

Best Wishes to all!

Philip.

Hello All,

I just bought this system yesterday and it seems like every one is working together as a team, glad to be in, will start testing with demo from Wed this week.

Cheers

12-24-2010
FMT 4.1
Loss
-40 pips

Pips include slippage

It is patient
It never murmurs

Thank you for all your posts.... waiting for your next post :eek:)

supertrader,

I put FMT on 2 separate charts and change magic number on one so they are different. Then trade them both separately. Good luck !..:D

Thanks Hammy.

Just what is a magic number?

Every now and then a reference is made to this number. If anyone else is wondering, I did a little surfing. Here is a link that expains it. It's to do with EA's and MT4.

http://www.metatrader.info/node/115

Welcome to the forum, you will find a lots of very interesting information here!

Hello All,

I just bought this system yesterday and it seems like every one is working together as a team, glad to be in, will start testing with demo from Wed this week.

Cheers

you are correct wiseman !...:LOL:

I had DEMO running with 6:00 start, 6:15 start, 6:30 start and 6:45 start.

6:00 and 6:15 went 'long' and hit TP=30
6:30 and 6:45 went long and hit my SL=44.
It's all in the timing , especially this time of the year !...:cool:

cheers !..:cheesy:

Hammy,

When I read your postings here and on other forums I have the feeling that you look to forex as like some PSP or Xbox360 game.

If you would do serious backtests over many years of data then your investigation would clearly show you that starting to trade at 06.30h ONLY on the gbpusd is statiscly the best entry.

The way that you aproach it and the way that you explain this system or other systems on other forums then for all the same you would trade the FMT system on the Sigapore dollar at 17.45h UK time based on 2 weeks good results.

Trading is not based on finding little sweetspots over a short period of time but is about finding systems based on robust and reliable statistics over very long periods of time ( underbuild by serious backtests).
With all due respect, but I see you talk a lot but up till now I did not see any of your result that show how profitable you are over the last year (with a serious severall thousand $ account).

FXiGoR

12-27-2010
FMT 4.1
No Trade
0 pips

My stats since 11-08-2010: 7 No Trades, 8 Break Evens, 11 Losses, 10 Profits, Total: -100 pips
Pips include slippage

Tracking Demo Accounts for 12-27-2010:

No Trade on non-dealing desk brokers:
MB Trading
FXCM
FOREX.com
PFG Best
IBFX
Alpari(US)

No Trade on dealing desk brokers:
FXDD
FXSolutions

Thank you bluedancer, PipZombie, and musallam, your comments are highly appreciated . . .

Last edited:
No trade Alpari, City Index, FXDD here either

Dangerous to trade on international bank holidays

Anyone trading at 5.30 to 6.00 GMT would have been given short signals and probably got knocked out with SL and anyone going long at or after 6.45 when it did look more like a buy would probably still be in the trade and wondering where they will end up, it is one of those days

Fxigor makes some interesting points in his early morning article (2.36am) and I recommend he is worth learning from - I've just seen his trading log (listed at the end of his post) and he has an enviable set of results there with 900 pc gains in just over a year.

No trade Alpari, City Index, FXDD here either

Dangerous to trade on international bank holidays

Anyone trading at 5.30 to 6.00 GMT would have been given short signals and probably got knocked out with SL and anyone going long at or after 6.45 when it did look more like a buy would probably still be in the trade and wondering where they will end up, it is one of those days

Fxigor makes some interesting points in his early morning article (2.36am) and I recommend he is worth learning from - I've just seen his trading log (listed at the end of his post) and he has an enviable set of results there with 900 pc gains in just over a year.

Not trading today but for some reason I am watching the market. I stopped trading FMT on 12/14....just wanting to see it in action through the holidays. No Trade on forex.com broker today for me. As for fxigor what is the website address?

FXiGoR, your trading record is amazing. Would you mind sharing some of your ideas on your trading systems or ea's that you recommend? Even though this is slightly off topic, I'm sure fellow FMT users won't mind.

FXiGoR, your trading record is amazing. Would you mind sharing some of your ideas on your trading systems or ea's that you recommend? Even though this is slightly off topic, I'm sure fellow FMT users won't mind.

hi trader,
from you his results?