ForexMorningTrade System

FMT on DEMO today:

6:00 start, sell trade hit TP=30
6:15 start, NO Trade
6:30 start, NO Trade
6:45 start, NO Trade

cheers !

The rules would say go Long today again. As they have usually said for quite a number of losing days already. Price line is fairly flat since midnight, price is above 63hr EMA on 1hr chart (bullish), and 40MA on 15m chart is rising (bullish), but one of our 2 indicators has been in a straight line downwards since 00.00GMT, and price has been weakening since 05.30 so it's in the lap of the gods again today

Last edited:
Good gracious. 7.50 that was a big drop in the £ just then. Enough to hit a 40 SL compared with 6.30 starting price. Just like someone said the other day, it wouldn't be any fun even trading a demo account in these conditions!

Hope for the usual performance of FMT to be restored next week

Guys quite new to this. Can you please explain following to me.
I played with demo today at 6.30am and went long (at 1.54732 with a SL of 1.54307) as the signal said on FMT and . The order got closed at 8.49 when SL triggered but my total loss in alpari shows -275 where as I am playing with standard lot so 1pip = 10$ , should not it be a loss of 430$ for 43 pips loss .
Help will be much appreciated.
Cheers

I'm trading TMT on demo this week, and today was one of those occasions where the new ADRF filter kept TMT out of a bad trade that FMT would have taken. This filter was activated on TMT today because of the large move during the Asian session.

I would be interested to know more about this ADRF filter, do you know what it does and why and whether it can be configured where an EA is not in operation?

Guys quite new to this. Can you please explain following to me.
I played with demo today at 6.30am and went long (at 1.54732 with a SL of 1.54307) as the signal said on FMT and . The order got closed at 8.49 when SL triggered but my total loss in alpari shows -275 where as I am playing with standard lot so 1pip = 10$ , should not it be a loss of 430$ for 43 pips loss .
Help will be much appreciated.
Cheers

It appears you have set up a GBP demo account where one pip=£6.5 approx

I would be interested to know more about this ADRF filter, do you know what it does and why and whether it can be configured where an EA is not in operation?

The ADRF filter can not be configured - apparently it took Mark weeks of work to get it 'right' and so it's a simple 'on' or 'off' choice..

TMT/FMT are having a rough tide through December which is hardly unexpected - this is still one of the best EA's in my opinion and will no doubt get back to its usual profits next year..

Hi Everyone.
I'm new to Forex, the material I brought from Mark was easy to understand, and I am most impressed with his transparency and he is easy to contact and his responses are prompt. I have also learnt a lot from all your postings here, especially on how tricky it is to trade in December, so I have since suspended trading until the new year. Let's hope, as Dina Carroll sings "Next year will be the Perfect Year"

:)

If any of you are still bravely stumbling thru real trades this month, you can be very thankful for one thing. Mark didn't design Forex Morning Trade as a Martingale system. Whew, what a wipe out that would have become! :*)

If any of you are still bravely stumbling thru real trades this month, you can be very thankful for one thing. Mark didn't design Forex Morning Trade as a Martingale system. Whew, what a wipe out that would have become! :*)

Yes, and I see the last trade reported was on the 24th of Dec and Monday the 27th was a no trade,

Now the 28th of Dec was a Long for anyone still trading.

Which makes it now 5 Losses in a row. If I remember 5 is the record for straight losses in a row, If I am wrong by all means please correct me.

Back to skiing, have a great day everyone:D

now 5 Losses in a row. If I remember 5 is the record for straight losses in a row, If I am wrong by all means please correct me.

I think I am right in saying there were 4 losses in a row in early August, but I've never seen 5 either in the publicly available data.

I wonder if anyone has the simulated results for last December? Or indeed up until April? seeing as May through to July are shown on the main website, and from August onwards the actual results including slippage are available.

12-28-2010
FMT 4.1
Loss
-41 pips

My stats since 11-08-2010: 7 No Trades, 8 Break Evens, 12 Losses, 10 Profits, Total: -141 pips
Pips include slippage

My 5th negative drawdown day.
From August 6 to 20, Mark had 9 negative drawdown days in a row.
His all time low was -162 pips on August 17, 2010.
There were no trades on August 9 and 10.

Tracking Demo Accounts for 12-28-2010:

Loss on non-dealing desk brokers:
IBFX, 1.54739, 1.54346, -39.3
FXDD, 1.54730, 1.54330, -40.0
Alpari(US), 1.54730, 1.54328, -40.2
PFG Best, 1.54738, 1.54332, -40.6
FXCM, 1.54733, 1.54327, -40.6
FOREX.com, 1.54737, 1.54328, -40.9
MB Trading, 1.54729, 1.54312, -41.7

Loss on dealing desk brokers:
FXSolutions, 1.5474, 1.5433, -41.0

12-28-2010
FMT 4.1
Loss
-41 pips

From August 6 to 20, Mark had 9 negative drawdown days in a row.
His all time low was -162 pips on August 17, 2010.
There were no trades on August 9 and 10.

My reading of Mark's trading log which he publised for August doesn't show such a bad number of consecutive losses, as there was at least one win in the middle, and eventually he did have one more win than loss during the month of August to redeem him.

However I have tried simulating the results for February 2010, and I think that was also an unfavourable period. It is quite possible there were 6 losses in a row between 8th and 17th E&OE although the month did eventually come out positive. If anybody can correct me on this I would be pleased to amend my own spreadsheet for this.

My reading of Mark's trading log which he publised for August doesn't show such a bad number of consecutive losses, as there was at least one win in the middle, and eventually he did have one more win than loss during the month of August to redeem him . . .

Yes you're right, Mark did have a positive month, and there were actually 4 Profits during this drawdown period.
But I did not say "consecutive losses, I said, "negative drawdown."
Right now I have 5 negative drawdown days at -141 pips, if I get a Profit of +35 pips,
I would still have a negative drawdown day at -106 pips.
I would need 5 Profits to get out of this negative drawdown to go positive again.
35 pips * 5 Profits = 175 pips

Last edited: