ForexMorningTrade System

Hi,
I did some backtests on EURUSD, and i found the best time to trade is @ 21:30 GMT..... because this time the market little bit quiet and the indicators work better. Anyways, this is from my point of view. I have attached my result.

Attachments

• StrategyTester.gif
    StrategyTester.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 204
  • StrategyTester.htm
    154.7 KB · Views: 306
I do hope everyone continues to use this forum, as I much appreciate the back tests etc., that have been shared with us here. I really appreciate this forum. It is the Newbies that appreciate this the most I am sure, but it is nice when those w more experience are willing to share.

Thanks to all

According to Mark's post #56 (yes, a long time ago):

entry time again: to avoid confusion we should define the entry time to 1 and half hour before London open. So if you use broker who changes his server time according to daylight savings then you can trade at the same time whole year, otherwise you have to correct your trading time to always match 1 and 1/2 hours before London open.

So that'll be 6:30 am London time.

If in doubt, just google for the world clock, and see the current time in London.

Re: Observation

Nubchai please edit your post and label the Indicators1 and 2. It is not fair to Mark Fric to give the system away to those that have not purchased it!

My apologies to Mark. Frankly I have never purchased an EA and been given a link to a forum that was public and not restricted to the buyers of the EA. It's much easier to discuss the EA and trading when you don't have toself-edit all the time. That's what they've done with the skype room.

Last edited:
no trade
lots of conflicting signals:
as well as the secret FMT indicators, price is fairly flat since midnight, bollinger bands are narrow, 63hr EMA is still bullish, but MACD and stochastics bearish.

Doing nothing today might help me get my nerves back after Monday and Tuesday!

No trade with Fxpro either. Today is a national holiday in Japan, that's why the market was so choppy. I appreciate the EA didn't take a trade.
See you tommorrow! ;)

Big deal I have been trading for longer than you and longer enough to know that an a bearish outside bear doesnt necessarily mean price will fall. If it always held true we would all be rich.

Why trade a mechanical system with discretion, if you have been trading for 4 years you would know the difference.

I look forward to you discretionary traders getting out early and then seeing the rest of us hit tp.

It will happen, sometimes you will be right, sometimes you will be wrong.

Cobber

Hee hee