ForexMorningTrade System

Cashed out at 1.60780. Nice 40 pips profit. Thanks Mark.
clap.gif

Congratulations! Those 40 pip profit days sure are wonderful, aren't they :D

I have the EA start 2 hrs before London open and as soon at the indicators line up within two hrs from start, the EA will take the trade. Last night, EA took a buy, wend down 30 pips but then ended in profit. Many times the exact hr FMT starts the indicators are not aligned but if it started a little earlier or just a few minutes later, the indicators would be lined up and a profitable trade would be there. See live trades.

How have you done this? Have you written your own EA to perform this?

I have been trading this system along with the rest of you guys. Question for you all. What makes this system works when it wins a trade? Is this a technical system or just luck?

I have been trading this system along with the rest of you guys. Question for you all. What makes this system works when it wins a trade? Is this a technical system or just luck?

This is not your regular trading system... Its probabilities I guess. At a certain time, when the indicators meet, you buy or sell... and through past history, it came out quite profitable:)

has anyone experienced any problems with taking a trade with the new 4.0 version? haven't had a problem until using 4.0... didn't take a trade tonight for some reason.

has anyone experienced any problems with taking a trade with the new 4.0 version? haven't had a problem until using 4.0... didn't take a trade tonight for some reason.

No problem with 4.0 here. Did you check your Experts and Journal tabs for any messages?

Last edited:
yes i checked all and all settings seem correct and actually all are default so i don't know what's happening and no messages... maybe i'll just start a brand new chart.