ForexMorningTrade System

Re: Next Weeks Trading

Do we all trade at the usual time next week?

The clocks go back here but the USA don't change until the week after. I can't see anything in the manual but presume that as the system is based on London open the trading time will be the same.

Well, according to the manual, the system trades at 6:30am UK time, which right now is 5:30 GMT. I believe this weekend UK time will become same as GMT ?, I don't live in UK so I'm assuming this is true ? If so, we will now want to set broker time to start trading at 6:30 GMT (6:30 UK time). So, depending on what adjustments your broker makes, if any, this weekend set the offset to trade at 6:30 GMT. Clear as mud , right ?..:smart:

cheers ..:D

Well, according to the manual, the system trades at 6:30am UK time, which right now is 5:30 GMT. I believe this weekend UK time will become same as GMT ?, I don't live in UK so I'm assuming this is true ? If so, we will now want to set broker time to start trading at 6:30 GMT (6:30 UK time). So, depending on what adjustments your broker makes, if any, this weekend set the offset to trade at 6:30 GMT. Clear as mud , right ?..:smart:

cheers ..:D

:LOL: thanks!

Do we all trade at the usual time next week?

The clocks go back here but the USA don't change until the week after. I can't see anything in the manual but presume that as the system is based on London open the trading time will be the same.

Hi Gromit, just download the Clock v2 indicator to your MT4 chart ...it will help you with the different time zone. You can find it under attachments.

Hi FXGirl, did you mean b-clock per chance? Looking in mt4 and can't seem to find v2, plus I can't find anywhere that it says attachments.

Hi FXGirl, did you mean b-clock per chance? Looking in mt4 and can't seem to find v2, plus I can't find anywhere that it says attachments.

Its next to Page 358..(last page) click on the paper clip. Here it is.:D

Attachments

• Clock_v2.mq4
    8.8 KB · Views: 295
I have noticed before that the signal can be ambiguous if it's a borderline sell all the time the price is above the 60 or 63hr EMA an hour or so before London open - and vice versa. More often than not the direction is upwards upon breakout if the price is that way relative to the EMA. Today is a difficult call, after yesterday's surge which has not pushed up further in the last 8 or so hours

clap.gif
+40 FMT on EU pair, +40 FMT on GJ pair

Woa, congratulation! I think I'll try trading the GJ next week