ForexMorningTrade System

If 40 stop / 40 target works, and 30 stop /30 target also works, what happens if we use a 30 stop with a 40 target ?

If 40 stop / 40 target works, and 30 stop /30 target also works, what happens if we use a 30 stop with a 40 target ?

Have a think about it.
Smaller stop means more stopouts.
Higher target means less chance of reaching that level versus the cost of tighter stop getting hit.
Plot your ATR and see how much fluctuation of price affects your trade.:smart:
Easy,aye?:confused:

I really like FMT, but I just don't understand how it works. Before I bought this system, I never believed in any lagging indicators. I wonder what it is about indicator1 and indicator2 that make this system so uncanny and accurate? And more importantly how long is this going to last? What happens when markets return to pre-2007 patterns? ... Maybe I'm just paranoid because this is one of the best systems I have seen.

Last edited:
I really like FMT, but I just don't understand how it works. Before I bought this system, I never believed in any lagging indicators. I wonder what it is about momentum and CCI that make this system so uncanny and accurate? And more importantly how long is this going to last? What happens when markets return to pre-2007 patterns? ... Maybe I'm just paranoid because this is one of the best systems I have seen.

In my opinion, it is important to equip oneself with a good foundation in technical analysis to fall back on. Although, FMT is one of the best system, I would still use my own discretion to enter a trade based on what I know.:)

According to backtests this will also work but obviously there is a change in risk/reward and you cannot cover 1 loss with 1 profit, but 2010 backtests looks good enough..

What happens when markets return to pre-2007 patterns? ... Maybe I'm just paranoid because this is one of the best systems I have seen.

Had I been using this system pre 2007 I would have been using it with a regular breakout strategy, possibly at a slightly different time. I would also do my usual analysis with trendline S & R, bollinger, macd, stoch and rsi, basically whatever technical analysis I was good with at the time. Pre-London breakout has been a trade I have done for over 6 years. There have been a few others who put together various strategies to trade this move. Fmt works great now and as we trade it we will be more familiar with nuances of this move, as it changes we will track it. Even now I am not depending on the signal, because like you I do not understand the indicators used here. So I am studying ones that I do understand and see how they show up at this time of day. That's what I suggest. Add something that you do understand and research how it corresponds to this trade move. You need to build your confidence.

~ Blue ~ Happy as the Sky

I don't think it's fair to Mark for you to mention FMT's indicators. I believe that traders should buy FTM to find out what makes it tick. For $97, FTM is a bargain.

then maybe everyone needs to go edit their responses and delete that info, along with the original poster. thanks.

another easy TP=30 hit ! (could have been 100 pips)

Mark has this robot figured out perfectly !

My EA triggered a Short but why shouldn't it be a No Trade day based on the Conditions? There is an "Indicator" that went below the trade level and it should be a No trade day, isn't it? Can someone confirm this?

No, both indicators were below 0, 100, ?

A typical 'short' trade signal... not sure if you understand the indicators ?..:confused:

No, both indicators were below 0, 100, ?

A typical 'short' trade signal... not sure if you understand the indicators ?..:confused:

All the information is on pages 17 and 18 of the manual - download it from the FMT site:)

Last edited: