ForexMorningTrade System

I'd rather use 2% per trade. There's less stress because there's no risk of blowing up the account. One of my favorite things about FMT is the risk:reward. 50:1 leverage is fine if you have realistic money management.

For other reasons though I am looking into at least 1 offshore broker that will accept US citizens and offers 100:1.

Even offshore brokers must hold accounts for US residents in the US and you will need to provide proof of residence if you wish to trade outside of the US. Those US traders who currently use offshore will have their accounts moved.

Still cant get the EA to take the trade automatically! I've taken the indicator off M4 and it registers that there is a long trade, but no actual trade!!!! How frustrating. I am not technical :(

Yeah I hope that helps. It seems to have worked for me. My EA works properly on live and demo accounts now whereas before I had a few glitches. I miss the blue columns though...

Advice to self: get a superpowered computer next time!

It hasn't worked for me blue...feeling blue.... advice to self...........ummm...??
Lookback over threads.....
Change settings to 500 (fxdiesal)?? Ok I'll try
Question for techies..... allow DLL (whatever that means - in expert advisors tab??)

Last edited:
Hello eveyrone. My name is Clint and I reside in New Zealand. I won't say good morning because it is 9.00pm at night here in NZ. Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and say this is my first live trade using Marc's system and yes I am very pleased having a 30 pip TP. Cheers everyone. KiwiClint

Hi Kiwi, where you from in NZ?
All the best btw

Even offshore brokers must hold accounts for US residents in the US and you will need to provide proof of residence if you wish to trade outside of the US. Those US traders who currently use offshore will have their accounts moved.

No there are offshore brokers without offices in the US who will open accounts for US residents. The problem is finding reputable brokers who will do this. The Yahoo Metatrader group has been developing an initial list of brokers like Tadawal (sp?). But they're leaving it to individual traders to do additional research.

Have you looked in the metatrader EA and Journl tabs to see if there are any errors listed?

Sandy

No errors reported that i can see. I am new to meta trader, but have looked everywhere!
In the end i opened the trade manually and that worked ok.
Smiley face ok...??:?:

No there are offshore brokers without offices in the US who will open accounts for US residents. The problem is finding reputable brokers who will do this. The Yahoo Metatrader group has been developing an initial list of brokers like Tadawal (sp?). But they're leaving it to individual traders to do additional research.

Vantage is taking new US clients until October 18.

Hi Kiwi, where you from in NZ?
All the best btw

Gidday mate, I'm from a town named Ngaruawahia: Population approx 5,000. Ngaruawahia is in the North Island of New Zealand and is 20km north of the city of Hamilton. Basically we are a suburb of Hamilton:)

entered at 16010. +24 hit and moved SL to BE. Turning out to being another good week. hopefully tp gets hit.