ForexMorningTrade System

Morning all. Why so quiet? Buy trade entered. Going to be setting my TP at 30 pips and see how that works out. Good luck all!

yep, good morning every1 !

long trigger, the EA trigger my trade at broco broker 2 pips higher than the ideal point, but I adjust the profit and SL to the ideal point, so I know all will go fine.

and on the end of the month $$$$$$$$$ :clap:

I still check for better broker.

I found the " thinkforex" Broker, they also give you a free VPS if you fund min. $1000 your account, that will be ideal to let the EA run on that .

someone have experience with this broker ?

have all a good trading day :cheesy:

The EA on my demo didn't trigger even though it stated a long. perhaps i should take it off and start again!? Any advice??

OK advice to self!! Go back over thread... thanks bluedancer...have removed the indicator and everything else and only have the EA on the chart. All too sleepy like me.:)

OK advice to self!! Go back over thread... thanks bluedancer...have removed the indicator and everything else and only have the EA on the chart. All too sleepy like me.:)

Yeah I hope that helps. It seems to have worked for me. My EA works properly on live and demo accounts now whereas before I had a few glitches. I miss the blue columns though...

Advice to self: get a superpowered computer next time!

this MT4 program not need so much power, if you set some setting proper.

I think very important is to reduce the max bar in history and in chart at: Tools>Options>Charts for me is enough to have 500 bars , so your cpu has to calculate less.

btw cable run nice to the north:cheesy:

this MT4 program not need so much power, if you set some setting proper.

I think very important is to reduce the max bar in history and in chart at: Tools>Options>Charts for me is enough to have 500 bars , so your cpu has to calculate less.

btw cable run nice to the north:cheesy:

that helps - thanks!