ForexMorningTrade System

I currently use FXDD but thinking of opening an account with Alpari. Anyone here use them and how are they with trades and up time? I would appreciate your feed back.(y)

I currently use FXDD but thinking of opening an account with Alpari. Anyone here use them and how are they with trades and up time? I would appreciate your feed back.(y)

Just signed on to Alpari-US's new MT4 Pro, to get lower spreads. On Friday, Alpari's tech support had to configure my settings to enable live trading, too late for the a.m. trade.

For the weeks I used MT4 Standard, it caught all the trades, but missed one 40-point profit that could have gone either way. Additionally, MT4 Standard allows netting, a way of manually simultaneously taking different positions with the same pair. This way you could manually trade FMT with different targets or with stop and reverse orders, though I haven't done tested this.

I've demoed several brokers available in the US, and chose Alpari-US because of lower BBPUSD spreads: 2.5 pips on MT4 Standard, and, possibly half that on MT4 Pro, if, as claimed it gives me the same spread as I get on Alpari Direct, which is not compatible with the EA.

Just signed on to Alpari-US's new MT4 Pro, to get lower spreads. On Friday, Alpari's tech support had to configure my settings to enable live trading, too late for the a.m. trade.

For the weeks I used MT4 Standard, it caught all the trades, but missed one 40-point profit that could have gone either way. Additionally, MT4 Standard allows netting, a way of manually simultaneously taking different positions with the same pair. This way you could manually trade FMT with different targets or with stop and reverse orders, though I haven't done tested this.

I've demoed several brokers available in the US, and chose Alpari-US because of lower BBPUSD spreads: 2.5 pips on MT4 Standard, and, possibly half that on MT4 Pro, if, as claimed it gives me the same spread as I get on Alpari Direct, which is not compatible with the EA.

Thanks for that. Anyone else been working with this broker and even more importantly how has FMT performed with them?

Hi Francis,
It was a close call on FXRO MT4 yesterday.

I am also on spreads, but with IGindex.
I use MT4 for charts and IG for live trades, as there is never more than a couple of pips difference between them.
I have a deal ticket open and ready to go, and when the charts give me the correct signal i simply hit buy/sell.
Maybe worth trying...i works well for me.
Cheers,
Paul.

Thanks Smiffy - I shall start using MT4 as back up. Cheers

Does anyone here use AVA fx - if so could you please tell me what time your blue box starts - is it 5.30 am or 6.30 am pls?

No trade on FXDD live and Alpari Demo. Momentum was too high for a short, CCI was below 0. The stars did not align tonight.

Last edited:
Hi all,
long time I not trade.
but after some free time I decide to start slow again and buy the FMT last month and start this month in real account.

so far I have: 3 winner 2 times BE and 2 not trade, this month.

I trade at broco, but they have 3 pips spread at cable, may I switch to FxPro, some have experience with this broker the spread is 1.8 so this help also to reach the goal.

have a good trading day every1 :D

Having now read all 287 pages of this thread (I feel like I know GilR, Mario and Fabius et al personally now) am off to Marks website to buy this tool. Look forward to talking to you dudes in the near future

Thanks for that. Anyone else been working with this broker and even more importantly how has FMT performed with them?

I use Alpari UK classic live account, using both the standard fixed 40 pips up/down EA and the trail stop version. Have tilted the cards in my favour a little by setting TP to 32 and kept SL at 40 on the fixed version, and trailing at 30 with TP at 60 on the trail stop version. EA's both working fine and am pleased with Alpari UK's response time, trades opening within 1/2 pips from 5:15am close, so no complaints there.

I also set the Alpari UK account up via cashbackforex.com, who allegedly will rebate me 0.25 pips per round trade, only recently started trading live so looking forward to seeing if the amount I get rebated agrees to what I think I will get! Worth the effort I think as with a spread on cable of 2 pips, that's a quarter of my trading cost back for doing nothing...

Good luck trading to all, I always look at this board to see how the other happy FMT'ers are faring on the treacherous forex seas, if you're looking for an edge in forex I do believe the FMT system gives you that,

Catfish

No trade with Forex.comUK, although looked like indicators showed a 'short' signal, but no trigger ?

better luck tomorrow !