ForexMorningTrade System

Pefect set=up but my EA didn't take the trade - what is going on here!!!!! Yesterday it worked fine, today it dead. I re-installed the revised EA to handle the the off -quote issues. Well will try it again tonight.

another nice trade today

9th September – SHORT
Entry: 1.5464
PT: 1.5424
P/L: + 40 pips

Hi Mark, Just to let you know that this is perhaps the first system which has provided me with consistent results. Fortunately, I started using the software only from 28/08/10 and I have managed to make good money with 3 losses, 7 wins and 1 no trade during this period. Have you by any chance done an analysis of the consecutive number of losses with this system? I have seen a thread regarding money management and trailing stops. I believe that the settings you have provided are optimal and will perhaps return with best results over a long period. I am personally not a big fan of back testing as market conditions keep varying. Will you make any modifications or tweak the system if market conditions change in the future? Do you have any other systems such as this to offer? Thanks once again for sharing this system. It is wonderful. Happy trading. Vish

GilR nice said

Could you upload the mm exel please?

Yep

It will help set correct lot sizes according to risk.:idea:

Gil

Attachments

• Morning Trade.xlsx
    39 KB · Views: 394
  • Morning Trade.xls
    88.5 KB · Views: 449
Pefect set=up but my EA didn't take the trade - what is going on here!!!!! Yesterday it worked fine, today it dead. I re-installed the revised EA to handle the the off -quote issues. Well will try it again tonight.

must be your broker screwing you around ...(n)

I hit TP on both GbpUsd and GbpJpy...;)

2 wins, 2 losses for the system this week, looking forward to tomorrow as it will determine if the week is a winner or loser :)

GMT+2 BROKER (07:30) LONDON MARKET
GBPUSD / +40 pips
EURUSD / +25 pips

GMT+2 BROKER (16:30) NY MARKET
EURUSD / -20pips
And Still recuperating with Rebellion (short and double lot) 15min chart) after losing this time with FMT. Both systems are Very Good depending of the conditions...
Thanks a lot all of you and good luck for Sep 10 FMT
Best of the Best
Carlos

Hey guys for those interested in Using fmt on EURUSD pair I've done some backtesting. Best results were using a SL/TP of 20 and doubling the lots you would use for 40. Nett profit from Nov 1 2007 -now roughly $6k without taking into account accumulation. So that would be set up for the London close 9 hours after the open. So whatever time you have fmt setup foron GBPUSD add 9 hrs. I'm running it on a demo, yesterday bad, day before good.

Thanks to Copy for bringing that one up a while back.

Do you have a break down of each year with wins and losses.? Did you find using a 20 pip target and 20 pip stop loss had the best results? $6000 profit. What lot size were you using to determine that? Thanks, Paris

Do you have the EA attached to 2 charts? If so you have to change the magic number, which traces each individual trade.

maybe that will help?

Blue ~ happy like the sky