ForexMorningTrade System

Like Mario, I like to look at the setup before commiting my money.

I am not trading demo account.

I study the trend. I dont like large trigger bars and keep an eye for any divergence in the indicators.

Gil

I study the trend. I dont like large trigger bars and keep an eye for any divergence in the indicators.

Gil

Hi Gil
Have you seen eur/usd 4hour

Hi mate
i was looking at 1 hour chart off the 38 i was thinking first leg inpulse move,nut it can come to 61 as well ,is that right

Maybe, there are always many ways to view Elliott wave. Yes it can reach 61.8 at 1.5383, but the count is unclear for me -

Gil

Hi Gil, so did you take the trade? I set it manually on my demo, but not my live...

Are you looking for divergence in Mark's indicators or others?

Maybe, there are always many ways to view Elliott wave. Yes it can reach 61.8 at 1.5383, but the count is unclear for me -

Agreed this is what put me off taking the sell signal today hourly chart rejection of the 38 positive candle i would have bought there normally,but this the beauti of forex if many traders did the banks pull it the other way,LOL

Hi Gil, so did you take the trade? I set it manually on my demo, but not my live...

Are you looking for divergence in Mark's indicators or others?

Mainly the Momentum indicator, but I put more weight on the trend using MA 60 ( you can get a nice colored one if you search). Also try the supertrend indicators. Anything that goes against the signal, treat with caution.

My trend indicators today all pointed south

Gil

Agreed this is what put me off taking the sell signal today hourly chart rejection of the 38 positive candle i would have bought there normally,but this the beauti of forex if many traders did the banks pull it the other way,LOL

Well it is interesting, your idea prevented you from the profit with FMT, but also FMT prevented you from taking the buy for a loss... so no trade is a good thing. For experienced traders with systems we are familiar with it is a bigger challenge to trust an EA's signals, where we have to ignore other indicators we are familiar with. Really I should have taken the Sell on my live account today as it was confirmed for me on the GBP/CHF again. an odd pair to use I know, but it has reached a turning point and therefore it has easy to read movement for me to see.

Goodmorning to everyone,
this early morning I woke up at 6.55, saw that there were not the conditions for another strategy I am using, put the EA on, scalped quick 13 pips then went back to bed at 7.15.
The order was triggered at 1.5466 and hit the TP at 1.5426.
Nice ride, nice win.
Other +40 pips when I woke up againg few minutes ago.
Well done Mark! :)

Well it is interesting, your idea prevented you from the profit with FMT, but also FMT prevented you from taking the buy for a loss... so no trade is a good thing. For experienced traders with systems we are familiar with it is a bigger challenge to trust an EA's signals, where we have to ignore other indicators we are familiar with. Really I should have taken the Sell on my live account today as it was confirmed for me on the GBP/CHF again. an odd pair to use I know, but it has reached a turning point and therefore it has easy to read movement for me to see.

There is always another trade around the corner,but this is the problem the mind sometimes information overload,i have seen your in Canada should you not be asleep