ForexMorningTrade System

I ran a test on EURUSD taking trades at 1:00 GMT with a 40/40 SL/TP, 1-hour charts (it might take up to 11 hours to reach profit) here the resullts:

Initial deposit 300.00
total net profit 1000.30
Gross profit 1920.00
Gross loss -919.70
Maximal drawdown 162.00 (11.46%)
Relative drawdown 23.10% (88.00)
Total trades 71
Profit trades (% of total) 48 (67.61%)
Loss trades (% of total) 23 (32.39%)
consecutive wins (profit in money) 10 (400.00)
consecutive losses (loss in money) 3 (-120.00)

How does this look, looks interesting to me.

Over what time period is this? how many months? thnx

I ran a test on EURUSD taking trades at 1:00 GMT with a 40/40 SL/TP, 1-hour charts (it might take up to 11 hours to reach profit) here the resullts:

Initial deposit 300.00
total net profit 1000.30
Gross profit 1920.00
Gross loss -919.70
Maximal drawdown 162.00 (11.46%)
Relative drawdown 23.10% (88.00)
Total trades 71
Profit trades (% of total) 48 (67.61%)
Loss trades (% of total) 23 (32.39%)
consecutive wins (profit in money) 10 (400.00)
consecutive losses (loss in money) 3 (-120.00)

How does this look, looks interesting to me.

That looks pretty good. But to do a thorough test please try to see what the results are on at least a 3 year back test or 4 years. then you'll have something. Thanks, Paris

We are heading south today:sleep:

Did not trigger for me, I guess I have the EA issue and did not download the new version with the fix for slippage yet...

will watch for a bit to see if it warrants manual trade.

And what makes it different to any other signal?:confused:

My personal thought is after such a big day yesterday the daily range is well out,so lets see if im wrong i dont think it will change my life if im right its something we can all decide on in the future

Personally I am concerned with the UK Interest rate in a few hours, and with a previous range of 30 pips for the last few hours, I am looking for sideways. but I entered on my demo a few pips better, and set sl and tp as per the Ideal prices, with a 30 pip trailing... sell looking good now though...

My personal thought is after such a big day yesterday the daily range is well out,so lets see if im wrong i dont think it will change my life if im right its something we can all decide on in the future

That makes a lot of sence ..not!

All this personal opinion ...blah, blah !

Personally I am concerned with the UK Interest rate in a few hours, and with a previous range of 30 pips for the last few hours, I am looking for sideways. but I entered on my demo a few pips better, and set sl and tp as per the Ideal prices, with a 30 pip trailing... sell looking good now though...

I hope the system wins and i am wrong

Anyone looking at Eur/Usd 4hour chart i know fundametals are not good but poss head and shoulders

There is another system in the UK which is similar and the same signals have happened here. It is a sell at 15453 is that what you have?

Looks like a slightly different system then. Went in at 15453 at 6.30 BST for a sell. TP25 points and SL 33