ForexMorningTrade System

By the way, I find exciting earning so many pips almost on daily basis (y)

forget about making money, concentrate on being correct by the rules, you know the system works so keep repeating the same entry every day, day after day. It might go down for a week (or 2) but you dont care, you keep going because you know you wont be counting pips until the end of the month.

I only look at performance at the end of the month :smart:

If there’s one thing that’ll stop you making money, it’s thinking about money (or how you'll spend it)

You need to think about what your doing, playing the system. Unfortunately the forex game is seen to be about making huge sums of money, and it’s all possible but you won’t catch any fish until you master your fishing equipment….

MT4 has an option to view your trades in pips and not monetary value, this helps a lot.

The system seems solid. I was looking over the settings. Could this system also be used for the NY open as well?

I haven't tested in on NY open, but the moves after NY open are probably not as big as on London open.

Also, I'd rather trade once a day with better probability to success than twice a day with lower probability.

I noticed there was no trade today. I was up at 08:30 when nothing happened. I was a little concerned because this is my second day of trading and the system did not come on and indicate "no trade". It just indicated Signal: not time for trade at 08:30. Is this normal? After reading through todays posts I saw trades were not taken for others. Did they get a signal indicating this? In light of this, They all said carry on. I would love to sit back and just let the system do it's thing. I'll be glad when trading this way becomes boring to me.

Hi Mark,

Please have an option to turn off this message in the log file and Experts tab ASAP: "FXMorningTrade GBPUSD, M15: Not time:..." The problem is that it's filling up the log file too much and my broker doesn't like it at all.

Thank you.

The system seems solid. I was looking over the settings. Could this system also be used for the NY open as well?

Good question and I was wondering the same as soon as I studied the system.
I tried different setups but I haven't found anything worth yet.
If someone would take this task too, I would appreciate if he shares his resoults; I'll do the same.

Hey Mark, maybe you could write another pdf with this other possibility and then sell it to the public (but free for the customers who already bought this system :cheesy:).

Hi All, Today i purchased the FMT and the Ea is attached to GBPUSD M15. at the same time i am using another EA on a different pair (USDJPY) on M15.

My question is that my broker time is GMT 0.00 so i dont have to do anything which is fine too.
Is it allright to run 2 different Eas on the MT4 platform:D

Good question and I was wondering the same as soon as I studied the system.
I tried different setups but I haven't found anything worth yet.
If someone would take this task too, I would appreciate if he shares his resoults; I'll do the same.

Hey Mark, maybe you could write another pdf with this other possibility and then sell it to the public (but free for the customers who already bought this system :cheesy:).

If the system works solid why fix it :cool:

Guys,

I did the backtesting and this system looks decent given the fact it takes so little time. Yes it will have a drawdown and yes there are chances of negative month but as somebody has already mentioned here before, this will work from long term point of view.

Well if you have your own system that is giving you cosistent 400 pips a month then it is a different issue but overall this system is decent overall.

Hi All, Today i purchased the FMT and the Ea is attached to GBPUSD M15. at the same time i am using another EA on a different pair (USDJPY) on M15.

My question is that my broker time is GMT 0.00 so i dont have to do anything which is fine too.

yes, it is allright. I run multiple EAs on one MT4 platform

HI are there max spread recommended for the pair. My broker is AVAFX so the spread is 4 so i intend to adjust TP 35 SL 45

I am gonna stick with this one during good and bad times

Last edited:

As far as I know there is should be no issue as long as each EA is on a seprate chart and have different magic number but I guess Mark can confirm this.....

1st September - NO TRADE for me

Hi Mark, Arthur here, joining as Billytwosheds.

No trade today, agreed!

that is actually a bit of a relief......I wonder if you have given any thought to alerting vis the terminal bar or some other way that your own records show when no trade was valid, either manually or for the EA?

Also a plea - it is great to look through the very active forum, but please, please can we have a separate listing of your trading log, if only for the current month!!??

Be Lucky.....

Announcement
  1. because this thread became more a discussion than a journal, I would like to let you all know that I'll post my trades also to the dedicated trading journal on my site here: http://www.forexmorningtrade.com/trading-journal/

We can keep the discussion here, I'll post my trades both to the journal (where you'll have clear overview of the trades) and here.

2. I corrected the indicator, now it doesn't add log messages every minute. You can download it from the members area.

Also, please contact me on support email if you need any technical support. Lets keep this thread for discussion about the system and the trades.

Mark

Announcement
  1. because this thread became more a discussion than a journal, I would like to let you all know that I'll post my trades also to the dedicated trading journal on my site here: http://www.forexmorningtrade.com/trading-journal/

We can keep the discussion here, I'll post my trades both to the journal (where you'll have clear overview of the trades) and here.

2. I corrected the indicator, now it doesn't add log messages every minute. You can download it from the members area.

Also, please contact me on support email if you need any technical support. Lets keep this thread for discussion about the system and the trades.

Mark

Mark,

Thanks for the update and all the support!!!

Mitch'

Hello Mark,

Unfortunately I used up My downloads,in the members area. I understand you have upgraded the FxMorningTrade program, but it has to be redownloaded. I was having some problems with GMT times and charts and didn't know there was a download limit. Please unlock so I can take advantage of the upgrade. In the future when more upgrades come up. Will this be an issue?

Announcement

Mark

Last edited:
If there’s one thing that’ll stop you making money, it’s thinking about money (or how you'll spend it)

You need to think about what your doing, playing the system. Unfortunately the forex game is seen to be about making huge sums of money, and it’s all possible but you won’t catch any fish until you master your fishing equipment….

MT4 has an option to view your trades in pips and not monetary value, this helps a lot.

HI Kinger, Can u teach me how u change to seeing the pip count instead of the dollar amount?

Mark,

I have downloaded the new EA and it's still reporting the same statement over and over (FxMorningTrade GBPUSDFXF,M15: Not time 21:15) on the EA tab. I also noticed that the modification date on the EA is 8/25, shouldn't it be today?

Help!

Mark,

I have downloaded the new EA and it's still reporting the same statement over and over (FxMorningTrade GBPUSDFXF,M15: Not time 21:15) on the EA tab. I also noticed that the modification date on the EA is 8/25, shouldn't it be today?

Help!

NO Mitch it is not the EA, it is the Template. EA is the same that's why you see the prior date. The mod was done on the template to correct the log problem.