ForexMorningTrade System

wrong name

:LOL:

Mediterraneo is an Italian film that won the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film in 1991; the film is set during World War II, and regards a group of Italian soldiers who become stranded on a Greek island and are left behind by the war.
The local priest usually said to the italian officer: "Italians-Greeks, one race, one face; same race same face."

So no wonder if he mistook you for me :cheesy:

(mistook is correct? :|)

Mediterraneo is an Italian film that won the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film in 1991; the film is set during World War II, and regards a group of Italian soldiers who become stranded on a Greek island and are left behind by the war.
The local priest usually said to the italian officer: "Italians-Greeks, one race, one face; same race same face."

It's all Greek to me! :D

No time for lovey dovey now fabs did you take buy signal,or were you short

I am out :(
Mark was right (on my chart there was no signal) and I was wrong.
I am taking note of it and remember it for the days to come :whistling

I am out :(
Mark was right (on my chart there was no signal) and I was wrong.
I am taking note of it and remember it for the days to come :whistling

Live: I closed one trade gbp/usd for +6 pips, I hedged my second trade.

Demo:
eur/usd closed at -20p
gbp/jpy still open

Of course I was on the wrong side. Murphy's laws still mean something to me :innocent:

If you took trade at 615 only 5pts in it it can still go down but yes if your trading marks system then you broke the rules,un less like the other who got a sell signal, and of course BLUE she does what she likes (LOL)

There are two news affecting Gbp at 10.30. The first one is red, the second one is orange. I am using my time and now it's 9.15 so the news will be within 75 minutes.

10:30 GBP Retail Sales m/m
10:30 GBP Consumer Inflation Expectations

What a pity that my broker does not allow straddles (strangles)... :(

There are two news affecting Gbp at 10.30. The first one is red, the second one is orange. I am using my time and now it's 9.15 so the news will be within 75 minutes.

10:30 GBP Retail Sales m/m
10:30 GBP Consumer Inflation Expectations

What a pity that my broker does not allow straddles (strangles)... :(

Thats 9.30 uk time brother

what's interesting is that in my backtest I found that there were only 3 times in the last 2 years where FMT had more than 5 wins in a row. Of course with backtesting I don't see the no trade days unless I look painstakingly at the history with a calendar. But only 3 times were there 6 winners in a row. We just finished 5 winning trades in a row I believe before the no trade yesterday.

So I am actually expecting a loss. Since both alpari and fxdd were a no trade I am still waiting for a loss either tomorrow or the next day...

what's interesting is that in my backtest I found that there were only 3 times in the last 2 years where FMT had more than 5 wins in a row. Of course with backtesting I don't see the no trade days unless I look painstakingly at the history with a calendar. But only 3 times were there 6 winners in a row. We just finished 5 winning trades in a row I believe before the no trade yesterday.

So I am actually expecting a loss. Since both alpari and fxdd were a no trade I am still waiting for a loss either tomorrow or the next day...

Blue get that stupid thought out your head lets make a new record instead like 8 wins in a row