ForexMorningTrade System

Mine was so close I took the trade manually... so glad to hear someone else had the trade trigger on gbp/usd

Hi guys,
I purchased FMT last week, and I have been following this thread for a while, but this is my first post. Just my two cents: I did a backtest with standard conditions on GBPUSD except on the 30min chart instead of 15min. The 30min chart backtest isn't as good as the 15min, but it's not bad either. Profit factor 1.58 since 2007. It gives you more opportunities to trade on "15min no signal days" like today, and adds diversification. For example I am in long today at 1.5600 based with the ea on the 30 min chart and Marc's standard conditions.

Morning all,

This morning was a sell on my feed (99.860) so we'll see. Some of you are trying other pairs so I wondered if anyone had tried it on EUR/GBP?

Very good thread so far, keep it up. (y)

have not tried the eur/gbp, but I wonder what price you got on entry today? thanks!

morning fabulous Fabius, may I ask your TP and SL for the system you are on?

Fabulous Fabius... :eek:
Morning,
SL 20 pips, TP 30 pips, TS 15 pips.
Fibo Central Pivot at 1.5573.
Seems there is no momo though, so maybe I'll close it shortly :|

Uh, the double zero seems to have some attractive power upward :-0

In longer timeframes I didn't see the necessary conditions to short but, hey, I am here to learn even from my mistakes and I am in with 5 microlots after all :innocent:

Uh, the double zero seems to have some attractive power upward :-0

In longer timeframes I didn't see the necessary conditions to short but, hey, I am here to learn even from my mistakes and I am in with 5 microlots after all :innocent:

Mario, just set and forget, let the system do what Mark designed it to. I just leave it to do its thing and look for other trades (not FMT).