ForexMorningTrade System

My results on live account from Nov 2010 to Dec 2010:
GBPUSD = -28 Pips for November and +104 pips for December
EURUSD = +197 pips for November and +84 pips for December

I've stopped trading for the last 2 weeks of december and resume on the 10th of January 2011 for both pairs with TMT. I am no longer interested in FMT.

Last edited:
My results on live account from Nov 2010 to Dec 2010:
GBPUSD = -28 Pips for Novovember and +104 pips for December
EURUSD = +197 pips for November and +84 pips for December

I've stopped trading for the last 2 weeks of december and resume on the 10th of January 2011 for both pairs with TMT. I am no longer interested in FMT.

What settings are you using?

I agree that the short doesnt look right today but it's the rules and we mustnt go on the emotions. We thought it was right to be long yesterday but how wrong we were

28TP, in 25 mins, I didn't trust the system to be taking a short, because of my own emotions, and the way the chart was on the up since 03.00, but it was right this time for me

good luck to all

28TP, in 25 mins, I didn't trust the system to be taking a short, because of my own emotions, and the way the chart was on the up since 03.00, but it was right this time for me

good luck to all

I liked the short position today because we had a 50% pullback of the move from overnight at the time of entry for an excellent swing trade. We also had a trendline break of the uptrend we had been in. If we were going to short, it at least gave us a good opportunity to get to breakeven. If it will take out the lows and test the 1.5900 we should have a winner no matter what your TP is i.e. 30,35, 40.:)

Anybody awake and happy?

I am happy. I like your attitude. We need that here. I have only been trading FMT since 9/15/10 but have followed the rules as Mark has set forth. I am not new to forex and was one of those who had not planned to trade from 12/15 through 1/15. That was a business decison on my part because of experience with the market during those time and how the ranges of price narrow during that time as well as the average daily range.:clap:

I liked the short position today because we had a 50% pullback of the move from overnight at the time of entry for an excellent swing trade. We also had a trendline break of the uptrend we had been in. If we were going to short, it at least gave us a good opportunity to get to breakeven. If it will take out the lows and test the 1.5900 we should have a winner no matter what your TP is i.e. 30,35, 40.:)

Agreed!!! The bias of the trade from asian session was short and thats what we are wanting, ie: a slight continuation of this trend leading into the begining of UK session so I too like to see a pull back within the trend. A nice little retracement upswing, hitting the 161.8 extension (which can be seen on 5 minute chart). The timing of trade today allowed us to get in at the very top of the retracement.

+35 pips --- Alpari Uk

Agreed!!! The bias of the trade from asian session was short and thats what we are wanting, ie: a slight continuation of this trend leading into the begining of UK session so I too like to see a pull back within the trend. A nice little retracement upswing, hitting the 161.8 extension (which can be seen on 5 minute chart). The timing of trade today allowed us to get in at the very top of the retracement.

+35 pips --- Alpari Uk

Yes, it was textbook wasn't it.(y)

+43 - Alpari UK
icon_smile.gif

Same here :cheesy: