Forex Trading Made Easy With My Free "How To" Guide

1. You need to prove your trading ability.

2. Since you brought it up, you should also prove that you are suffering from an illness. You should be aware that scammers have tried that before to get sympathy - one for example claimed that he had a son suffering from leukaemia.

3. You should expand upon the statement that trading is now too stressful for you. If you have been a successful trader for many years, as you claim, why do you still find it so stressful?

This would be a good start. Otherwise people will regard you as just another scammer.

You might also explain this:

Why would a successful forex trader make the patently absurd claim that forex trading could be made EASY with a free guide? Simple, certainly, but one of the marks of a genuine trader is an appreciation of the difference between simple and easy.

And if you can make it "easy" for others, how is it that you cannot make it easy for yourself?

I think it's fair comment. The guy could well be genuine in attempting a career in Internet marketing, the problem, as always, is that he is making claims that he can't substantiate.

I think it's fair comment. The guy could well be genuine in attempting a career in Internet marketing, the problem, as always, is that he is making claims that he can't substantiate.

As I can't be bothered to respond to the countless ridiculous claims on this thread I will be closing it later this evening.

As I can't be bothered to respond to the countless ridiculous claims on this thread I will be closing it later this evening.

That kind of says it all to me. I haven't made any ridiculous claims, I have asked you, quite reasonably, to provide proofs of certain claims that you have made, as well as asking you to explain things that any reasonable and cautious person would want an explanation to.

I have also explained the context - that this site is besieged by scammers, making people naturally sceptical. If you have been around forex for a while, as you claim, you should be aware that it attracts swarms of sharks flogging useless "systems" to the unwary, and you should be keen to differentiate yourself.

I was sceptical before, but now I am all but convinced. I do not believe any of your claims, and I think your reason for discontinuing this thread is that you are unable to face any scrutiny.

Don't feel hard done by. There are a few other inconsistencies that I didn't even mention. Like I said earlier try another board for this type of thing.

Pazienza has asked you legitimate questions.

Quote:
"But surely my trading knowledge and expertise would be beneficial to other newbie traders."

Quote:
"Unfortunately I can't manually trade anymore as that is to stressful but I can be an Internet Marketer."

and your answer is...?

I'm going to rename my trading as internet marketing. When my wife asks how I am doing today I'll tell her "look hun, I just marketed a eurusd to some sucker and the price is going down! Sucks to be him!"
My new website: www.yougot****ed.com - tells you how to take the other side of my trades!

Peter

Didn't even last 24 hours...geez, that was an easy one. I missed out (n)

Peter

Lulz just aint what it used to be eh Pete? :( Perhaps Smithers is unleashing the hounds too early..

129206716044408637.jpg

hey....

I am actually sorry it went this way, but put it down to a painful lesson in how not to sell on T2W or any forex Forum for that matter unless you turn up with the vendor badges flashing and using a a commercial systems for sale type Thread

to sell stuff here at T2W and draw people into an Evil Lair of expensive products and services you need to be REAL smart and be the nice Freebee guy for for many a year and make thousands of Posts

heres my team......nnnnhahahahahahaaha :sneaky:
N

Stress in trading is all related to size.

So why not do what 98% of vendors don't do and run a test account. That, assuming it shows your skills are good would shut most of us up.

Risk under $100 a trade, maybe even $50 and then publish the statemements.

Little stress in losing under $100 especially if you've done countless trades in the past and are experienced with winning and losing etc.

When you have been diagnosed with an incurable illness that means you will end up in a wheelchair, your career opportunities do become limited.

Unfortunately I can't manually trade anymore as that is to stressful but I can be an Internet Marketer.

Please use my system's before you slate them as they do work.

Oh please save us the spill just F*** off if they worked you wouldn't be trying to flog a dead horse on here.

The fact you cant trade has nothing to do with an incurable illness and that it is far too stressful. If you truley believed in your system it wouldn't be stress ful. The fact is you cant make a living out of trading and want to sell the next golden goose to the next fool.

As before stick your head where the sun doesn't shine and p*** off

Last edited: