Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thi is a seriously large wedge on 60 min. 1.4960 has a lot of support but the pattern is very bearish. I may chance a long. If it breaks we could have further big downside

Attachments

• snapshot-83.png
    snapshot-83.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 89
-8 it tokk my stop and you know what happened. I was right but lost.Im sure its happened to us all

I prefer to wait for a break of the immediate trendline on 5 m before entering.I would have entered at 1.3430 at 8.30.

Attachments

• j5m.bmp
    918.5 KB · Views: 80
jules hope you are not taking it out on darling baby -- because the white hair B has a scottish constituency :devilish:

Hi Guys
I enjoy your thread , and I have a look several times a day , to see what you are doing
I am a systems trader , looking for trend changes , so I a m bit late on declaring a buy or a sell
so that why I do not post on your thread , as you would say it was after the event
please keep posting , I do anjoy the chat
regards
hornblower

ps I may wait to trade until after 2pm

Hi Guys
I enjoy your thread , and I have a look several times a day , to see what you are doing
I am a systems trader , looking for trend changes , so I a m bit late on declaring a buy or a sell
so that why I do not post on your thread , as you would say it was after the event
regards
hornblower

wish id decided on that course of action. But in any situation it can go both ways so with a tight stop I dont mind trading. When you say systems is it automatic? Youve been a member a long while now so we would love to hear more about what you do. I grew up in scalby,just outside scarborough.Many happy memories of that area

Have re entered eur/jpy at 121.83 as I beleive this is a bullish pattern in my favour and has good upside potential. This time I am able to do it on a tighter stop of 10 pips.
Im down so far today bust must trade according to what I see and feel so here we go

Attachments

• snapshot-85.png
    snapshot-85.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 101
tis is what i meant to post. The price is creeping up the line and im expecting this to continue and hopefully break up

Attachments

• snapshot-86.png
    snapshot-86.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 119
Hi Guys
regards
hornblower

hi hornblower, thanks for your post. if it is within reasonable time, say if you are swinging then 5-10mins is close enough so long as you have clear objectives about stops or exit conditions. I try to post it as soon as I can but everybody knows that your P&L is on the line and hence make sure all orders are correctly done before posting on this thread..that means it could be afew minutes in some cases.

tis is what i meant to post. The price is creeping up the line and im expecting this to continue and hopefully break up

taken 1/2 off at + 12
rest to b/e nice to get some pips in the bag.
I was really tempted not to post this trade as I had posted two losers(although 1 was very unlucky). I didnt want people to think i was just trading for the sake of it. You have to trade what you believe,see,and feel. Even if this now goes wrong I have proved the point in the chart I posted and what sometimes happens at these points

Its all part of my cunning plan Leo, I want to buy a big turnip

I was really tempted not to post this trade as I had posted two losers(although 1 was very unlucky). I didnt want people to think i was just trading for the sake of it. You have to trade what you believe,see,and feel. Even if this now goes wrong I have proved the point in the chart I posted and what sometimes happens at these points

Its all part of my cunning plan Leo, I want to buy a big turnip

Hi jules, why worry about other people? I suffered drawdowns in February (partly) due to increase in popularity of this thread and mental pressure that came along with it. Take a break the moment you start thinking about how other people would react to your trade. You don't need to prove anything. (y)

chancellor budget briefcases

anybody knows why Mr D has been using the old case again although Mr B used a brand new one?

darling_29577b.jpg

1908346.jpg

Hi jules, why worry about other people? I suffered drawdowns in February (partly) due to increase in popularity of this thread and mental pressure that came along with it. Take a break the moment you start thinking about how other people would react to your trade. You don't need to prove anything. (y)

thanks leo, I know where your coming from, and am glad I continued and went with what I felt was right and proved to be right. I like posting my trades as I feel it adds discipline as no one wants to be wrong. I also hope people learn more from the things I point out and why. i have spent years losing money on these patterns through poor trading and ill discipline and now believe i have a feeling about how they work and want to help others if I can

Stop now at +25